- Staples Office Supply is antigun
- Mom trespassed from school because she has ccw permit.
- Petition to stop EPA from shutting down last lead smelter in USA
- Gun Control Bill Gains 185 Co-Sponsors in the House
- ISRPA Responds to Mayor of Chicago
- California confiscation
- URGENT ACTION ITEM: Contact BATFE to oppose regulation change
- Calling all gun owning foster/adoptive parents in Nevada
- Hit this poll
- Vet with PTSD/buying firearm?
- KY Knife Preemption Legislation
- OK Knife Preemption Legislation
- Knife Rights NYC Lawsuit update
- Has anyone written a letter since the CT registration ordeal...?
- SC Knife Preemption Legislation
- Toby Keith poll
- New Obama Executive Orders
- What next for 2014
- Oregon - universal background checks
- Texas Residents - please post comments to Travis County Commisioners court FB page
- Illinois Concealed Carry - Business Tracking
- IL - Walmart posts agains carry - sorta
- We Need Your Help in New Jersey... Again
- NH watch out - UBC
- Reliable news??
- WV - Lobby Day
- A call to residents of Grand Rapids, MI….
- Connecticut Citizens Defense League, Inc.
- Please support us in europe
- South Carolina Constitutional Carry
- Lobby Day Across the US
- Georgia HB 875 Safe Carry Protection Act of 2014
- Colorado bill to repeal standard magazine ban
- Texas Primary Election - March 4th
- NRA Directors election
- Support for SB1771 in TN needed
- Tennessee Switchblade Ban Repeal Bill - SIGNED
- Utah gun owners we need your help!
- Iowa HF384 to legalize suppressors
- Charlton Heston to be commemorated with U.S. Postal stamp.
- CT Governors Race
- Attention, all New Yorkers
- Rally in Albany
- Fire Mission: Please hit this poll
- We need your vote on Florida's SB-448
- Maine residents our time is here!
- Michigan - Stand your ground under assault
- Surgeon General Nominee Decidedly Anit-Gun
- PACs and funds
- Florida SUPPORT HB-89 and HB-7029
- Hit this poll
- Call governor Christie's office
- This week in Fl and other states, new bills and old ones
- DiFi is at it again
- Defense for the First One to be Arrested inCT
- Arizona Urgent! Anti-gun group in Phoenix to influence Brewer! Tomorrow Mar 26
- CT Chooses Liberty
- Consider a banned firearm for the sake of CT
- KS - Urgent - Knife Preemption Fix Bill
- Ohio: Hunting with Suppressor Bill Passes House, Goes to Senate
- Louisiana:Hunting with Suppressor Bill Passes House, Goes to Senate
- Louisiana: Permit Carry in Restaurants That Serve Alcohol
- Support a Museum gun range in Cody WY that is being blocked by anti-gunners
- FL Residents: SUPPORT SB-296 With NO AMENDMENTS
- TN: "Open Carry Freedoms Act of 2014" HB2409 & SB2424 Open Carry No Permit!
- GUAM: Bill 296 Shall Issue Being Considered
- Today, I won a battle.
- PA citizen militia
- IL - Call to Action - HB4290 Certified Firearms Instructor
- IL Call to Action HB4290 Stage 2
- CA (AB1563) shall issue CCW legislation
- gunfacts.info worth checking out
- Money Militia
- SCOTUS Denies Cert for drake v jerejian
- Good news/ bad news in Florida
- Anti HB 4774 rally in Lansing, MI
- Tuesday May 20 2014 Please Vote!:AR,GA,ID,KY,OR and PA
- embarrassed for my home state
- ATF quietly trying to impose new rules on multiple gun purchases.
- California "good cause" restriction struck down
- CNN Poll
- After California shooting, House Democrats to push for gun control measures
- This is what people need to see
- PLEASE VOTE TODAY in AL,CA,IA,MT,NJ,NM,SD and MS !
- I'm running for state rep in Sullivan County NH
- Sign the petitions.
- Where is this Rose Garden honor?
- Tom Gresham's Target Petition
- Feds using AFB network to process and release illegal aliens?
- Form letter to your elected offiicials
- IRS notifying insurance companies?
- Do your part to block an anti-gun Surgeon General.
- Dealing with my brother
- WA Students for Concealed Carry - We need leaders.
- SC residents please write Rep Mark Sanford..
- Calling on all New Yorkers
- Texas Highroaders
- Please sign petition to remove suppressors for the NFA.
- Wash State: Anti I-594 Rally/Speech Aug 1 Vancouver
- Today's letter to the Governor of MD:
- Sign the petition to cancel HSUS tax exemption
- spy on your
- UPS lost my business - go FedEx!
- Missouri Members (Primary Today Aug 5)
- Bernie Herpin: I got a request for donations for his campaign
- CALIFORNIA fire mission: SB808, SB580, SB505, and SB199
- New Hampshire: Primary Sept 9!
- Proposed Bill - SJR 19
- Mom's Response
- 2015 Second Amendment March - April 29, Lansing MI
- Walgreen's Loses My Business FOREVER
- The latest from meetbloomberg.
- NY 2A rights - TONIGHT.....ASTORINO vs CUOMO debate at 8pm
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.