Benelli M4... I just saw one for sale...

PDA

SIGarmed
December 29, 2002, 07:39 PM
I saw a Benelli M4 for sale so I guess there on the market now. I didn't know. If I had known they would be out now I might have waited instead I bought a Benelli M3 not to long ago. Oh well I guess I can always pick up an M4 too. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Benelli M4... I just saw one for sale..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sisco
December 29, 2002, 10:49 PM
Handled one at the gunshop the other day. We couldn't get the stock to lock into the correct position.
Did like the feel of it though, hope it sells to somebody I know so I can shoot it!

Nosferatu
December 29, 2002, 10:51 PM
The Marines don't seem to impressed either. There seem to be a few bugs that need to get worked out. I would hold off.

Skunkabilly
January 2, 2003, 12:10 AM
Anything wrong with it other than the stock? I am waiting for the fixed stock and Surefire taclight (if there ever will be one).

If you enjoyed reading about "Benelli M4... I just saw one for sale..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!