"Mine Ain't Sticky -- Is Yours"???

PDA

David
February 20, 2003, 06:14 PM
About a year or so ago, a purchased a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster -- you know, the model with a stickiness on the outside so it helps to prevent the holster coming out of your pocket when you draw your firearm.

Well, today, the stickiness is all but gone.

Has anyone else had this happen to their holster?

Is there anything I can do to restore the stickiness, or must I purchase a new holster?:what:

Thanks for your opinions...

If you enjoyed reading about ""Mine Ain't Sticky -- Is Yours"???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
February 20, 2003, 06:50 PM
Does Desantis have a web site? Maybe an email to their c/s will get a positive resolution.
I have a pocket pal from them that has worked quite well. I've been thinking about a Nemesis jut as a change of pace.

February 20, 2003, 07:53 PM
it's only a $15 holster. buy another one. i'd try desantis c/s first though, you might get one for free.

Fly320s
February 20, 2003, 09:50 PM
Have you tried stickum? You know, that stuff football players spray on their hands to help themselves hold the ball.

What's the holster material?

How about hairspray?

Baby food? :D

If you enjoyed reading about ""Mine Ain't Sticky -- Is Yours"???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!