AK furniture request

PDA

Spieler
September 4, 2004, 10:25 PM
I need to re-stock my Maadi AKM and am torn as to which stock set to put on it. I can't decide between the US-made fixed faux Krinkov stock by RPB or the plum colored AK74 furniture by K-Var. I like them both and US parts count is not a consideration, so I would like to hear from those who have the RPB stock on their rifle and opinions of same. Also a request, if you have either the RPB stock or the plum furniture on your weapon post some pics so I can get a visual cuey.

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "AK furniture request" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MiniZ
September 5, 2004, 11:54 AM
Here is a poor quality pic of my SAR 2 with the RPB stock(rifle on the right). I have been very happy with the stock. I have had Bulgarian synthetic furniture(similar to the KVAR plum), and was very happy with it as well. I have been using the RPB as I really like the look of it, and it is comfortable to shoot with.

Both AKs will be getting Romanian folders on Sept 14. Not so much because I like them(I prefer the fixed stocks), but BECAUSE I CAN!

RevDisk
September 5, 2004, 02:34 PM
I plan to add a folder on my SAR-1. Aside from that, I use plain wood furniture. I have a set of Dragunov furniture around that I don't use.

If you enjoyed reading about "AK furniture request" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!