New pic

PDA

Mixlesplick
September 5, 2004, 09:44 AM
I don't know if this has been done yet. Sorry if I stole anyone's idea. Let rip with the criticism, constructive or otherwise.;)

If you enjoyed reading about "New pic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
September 5, 2004, 10:18 AM
Clever.

Switch to a high cap mag?

Mixlesplick
September 5, 2004, 10:25 AM
A high cap would fit nicely with the end of the AWB soon arriving. The idea for this picture struck me suddenly so I pulled out my carry piece and took the picture of the single stack.

Hoploholic
September 5, 2004, 12:01 PM
I like it. :D

Dave Markowitz
September 5, 2004, 12:37 PM
Nice.

Justin
September 5, 2004, 12:38 PM
Good concept.

But play with the font choice a little more.

M2 Carbine
September 5, 2004, 12:50 PM
Good idea.

Play with it a little and dress it up.

Maybe put your ID in the corner to give you credit (if you want) if it's OK with you for us to e-mail it to friends. :)

SoCalGeek
September 5, 2004, 01:38 PM
Ooh, that gives me a (pretty similar) idea. Show a woman with, say, a 3913LS concealed and have it say "Secret: Strong Enough for a Man, but Made For A Woman."

Mixlesplick
December 7, 2004, 03:14 AM
I finally got around to changing the font. I also put my user ID at the bottom. It looks a little better now. Thanks for the input. :)

jefnvk
December 7, 2004, 12:09 PM
I think that Oleg has some competition ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "New pic" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!