Semi-auto Bren???

PDA

PAC 762
September 5, 2004, 12:45 PM
I see these kits sold pretty cheap. Does anyone make a receiver? How difficult would it be to build?

A semi Bren would be sweet! :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Semi-auto Bren???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Daedalus
September 5, 2004, 12:56 PM
Some guy on weaponeer.net does the internals machining for a semi bren conversion so I assume there is an approved semi conversion. Do not know about semi recievers though.

Yes it would be cool, maybe a semiauto bren is the next semiauto 1919 after the 1919 kits dry up?

cookhj
September 5, 2004, 03:22 PM
i think a guy on falfiles.com was building a semi auto receiver for the bren. supposedly it was approved by the ATF. i don't know if he's making them for sale.

September 5, 2004, 03:27 PM
jumanra was doing the work on the falfiles. Weaponeer.net has more info. Also www.brenlmg has some info on the conversions. You will still end up with about $1,000-1500 in it unless you or a good friend is a machinist.

If you enjoyed reading about "Semi-auto Bren???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!