Anyone here go to the MODCC shoots?

PDA

Kamicosmos
September 5, 2004, 01:13 PM
I think that's the right acronym. Out in Columbia, usually shoot on the first Saturday of the month? In September, they're going to have a shoot on the 18th, as a celebration of the AWB sunset. I'm thinking about going, mainly to see the full-auto stuff.

Didn't know if anyone here at THR is a regular out there?

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone here go to the MODCC shoots?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
VonFatman
September 10, 2004, 04:40 PM
D,
Did not know about this shoot...sounds fun...you going to come out for BB&B #2?

Bob

Kamicosmos
September 10, 2004, 07:31 PM
Yup, I'm coming to your shoot.

Really thinking about going out to Columbia too. Their website shows that you can rent machine guns. 30 bucks to put a mag through an MP5, 100 bucks for a belt through a M249. They run a 3 gun style match apparently, but using full auto M4s and things...even saw a vid of a guy using a full auto FN-P90!

Even if I don't pony up the cash to shoot, it should be fun to watch.

whofan
September 20, 2004, 04:22 PM
There used to be a lot of info about this at ar15.com forum. I think that it is still there.

Go to the hometown forum and and find Missouri. I think that there is a "sticky" about those shoots. I have been meaning to get to one of those shoots.

I have two sons at the university in Columbia. I will have to stragically plan a visit to kill two birds with one stone.

Didn't know about the auto weapons, though. Now my interest is really up!

Kamicosmos
September 22, 2004, 07:42 PM
I originally found them over at arfcom. I lurk there, but hardly post.

I didn't make it out there this weekend, and haven't had a chance yet to check at arfcom to see how it went. they usually post pics, and vids if they took any.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone here go to the MODCC shoots?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!