Sunset Sales.....Keep us updated

PDA

hillbilly
September 9, 2004, 10:36 PM
As soon as I saw the news story that the Republicans would not allow the AWB to even come up for a vote before Monday, I called a local dealer.

John's Guns in Fort Smith, AR, has on hand "LEO" Glock mags, 30 round Ruger 10/22 mags, with more stuff coming in the forseeable future.

Anyone else know of any other outlets we can use for shopping sprees next week?

What "Sunset Specials" are brewing?

hillbilly

If you enjoyed reading about "Sunset Sales.....Keep us updated" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lennyjoe
September 9, 2004, 10:43 PM
We have a gunshow here the weekend after the ban sunsets.

Will be interesting to see how the prices are.

Im so excited that I made sure my flight landed before the gunshow closed for the eve so I can get out there.

Will go home and see the wife after the gunshow. VFR direct to the gunshow for me.:D

Spot77
September 9, 2004, 10:53 PM
I'm going to a gun show here in Maryland on Saturday.....2 friggin' days before sunset.....I suspect I'll be able to pick up 10 round mags for a song.

I still like 10 rounders for target shooting. Makes me concentrate more on making each shot count.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sunset Sales.....Keep us updated" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!