Pearland, TX shop

PDA

BlkHawk73
September 12, 2004, 11:00 AM
Found a listing for a C G's gun shop in Pearland, TX. I'll be but a few miles away from here in a few months. Anyone have any opinion of this shop if it even still is there?

If you enjoyed reading about "Pearland, TX shop" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
No4Mk1
September 12, 2004, 06:53 PM
Never been there, but I can tell you there are a lot of other really decent shops around Houston if that one's a dud.

one eyed fatman
September 12, 2004, 10:17 PM
BlkHawk73
You may hate rich people, but when was the last time a poor person gave you a job?"

And when was the last time a rich person put you out of a job making you a poor person?

wingman
September 12, 2004, 11:15 PM
And when was the last time a rich person put you out of a job making you a poor person?

I guess the question I would ask is how many poor people does a rich
man step on to get to the top.;)

Detritus
September 13, 2004, 12:14 AM
Never heard of the place, it don't show up on any of the yellow pages searches i did for pearland.
odds are it's either out of business or so new there's no telling about "good or bad".

where did you find the listing??

i've discovered there are alot of "kitchen table FFL" types out in the houston bedroom comunities (which pearland most definately is.) this may be one such entity.
many of these are some retired guy who makes his "travlin' money" by charging outrageous transfer fees to folks who want something from one of the ads in the shotgun news or off the net, but don't have time or inclination to shop around. (there's a guy up around the Meyerland area who's rate is close to 50% of the transfered item's cost)

one eyed fatman
September 13, 2004, 03:45 AM
I guess the question I would ask is how many poor people does a rich
man step on to get to the top.

Answer is none. If you want to get to the top you have to step on other rich people. :)

This board seems to be kind of strange for doing quotes. Can you reply to just one post or is it just reply to everybody?

Got the AR15 itch.

Mark whiz
September 13, 2004, 08:10 PM
Watch them Pearland folks like a hawk. :scrutiny:

I spent 20 years of my life there :eek: and there are SEVERAL people I went to school with that I wouldn't trust near guns, cars, or anything that can be moved or used as a weapon. :what:

I even went to school with the Dentist that got runned over by his wife. :eek: See what I mean.

one eyed fatman
September 14, 2004, 10:35 PM
YA! He got runned over real good too!

If you enjoyed reading about "Pearland, TX shop" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!