aquaintance bought up ALL of distributor's LEO mags

PDA

hso
September 12, 2004, 08:55 PM
An FFL aquaintance of mine just bought up all of a major distributor's LEO/Gvt mags for Glocks, Bushmaster 30 round AR15 and Colt 20 round AR15 magazines. Hundreds of mags with the absurd Law Enforcement/Government markings. While interesting, I found it even more silly that he paid $15 each for the Glocks, $16 for the Bushys, and $18 for the Colts!!! Now he'll want to flip them for +25% to local gun shops and they'll sell them for + 50%. That should put the AR mags at the same as the gunshow price on excellent good used mags. The glocks, well they'll go for a "reasonable" price.

If you enjoyed reading about "aquaintance bought up ALL of distributor's LEO mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Justin
September 12, 2004, 09:44 PM
Looks like prices are going to get a little hinky for a bit as all that pent up demand gets vented.

El Tejon
September 12, 2004, 09:48 PM
It's like that EL Tejon guys was saying, prices will go up, then go down.

I hear that guy's kind of goofy.:uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "aquaintance bought up ALL of distributor's LEO mags" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!