Standard (>10) cap mag SALES here!!!

PDA

cpileri
September 13, 2004, 09:02 AM
OK, so where are they?
Who is having the big magazine sales now that the normal capacity mags can be sold?

Post links here!!!!

C-

p.s. sorry about the misleading post title, but as soon as some links get posted it will be true!

p.p.s. Agent Schmuckatelli is feeling very depressed. Please post links to mag sales here to make him feel better. :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Standard (>10) cap mag SALES here!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pittspilot
September 13, 2004, 09:46 AM
I can't find any.

And I am looking for standard capacity Sig 2340 Magazines, as well as standard capacity XD compact magazines.

SunBear
September 13, 2004, 10:01 AM
Nice work. The more hysterical they become, the less people listen. Let's continue to do all we can to set the tone of all future descriptions of STANDARD CAP MAGS rather than the other term. Maybe someone here can come up with a catchy descriptive name like.....? :neener: TO ALL WHO THOUGHT THE AWB WAS ANYTHING MORE THAN AN EMBARESSMENT TO ANY LOGICAL PERSON.

armoredman
September 13, 2004, 10:02 AM
We have three differant firearms now - pre-ban, post ban,(what we can have now), and Prohibition Era! THE BAN IS DEAD!!!!!

jwmoore
September 13, 2004, 10:15 AM
For you collectors, Used LEO Mags: http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicapmags/

fletcher
September 13, 2004, 10:46 AM
That 10-round thing was for all magazines (even rifles), right? If so, I want a new drum magazine for my SKS :p

Edmond
September 13, 2004, 10:53 AM
www.fourfourmagstore.comhome.asp

They were the cheapest that I saw.

Schuey2002
September 13, 2004, 12:27 PM
CDNN is NOW selling there supply of LEO marked magazines.

These magazines are not listed on either one of their websites.

Give them a call at 1 (800) 588-9500.

[Used LEO Demo G17 mags, for example, are now $14.99 each.] ;)

mini14jac
September 13, 2004, 12:30 PM
Ivanhoe's Outlet (http://www.ivanhoeoutlet.com/) has Glock and Sig mags.
The Glock mags are LEO marked, $16 each.
I think they'll have unmarked for the same price when the LEO mags are gone.

PAshooter
September 13, 2004, 01:36 PM
The $16 Glock mags I see on Ivanhoe's site are 10-rounders.

Tamara
September 13, 2004, 03:18 PM
Craig's Firearms here in Knoxville is selling LE mags for what they've always been selling them for. They just don't require letterhead to buy them anymore. :)

Glock: $19.95
Bushmaster 30rd: $16 and change.

BryanP
September 13, 2004, 06:36 PM
I emailed info@butlercreek.com about 10/22 mags this morning and this is the response:

Thank you for your email. Our Butler Creek 25 round Hot Lips Hi Cap Magazines will be available for sale on Tuesady 9/14. The retail cost for both the clear and the smoke is $25.90.
The Steel Lips will hopefully be available in a month or two.

Please call our customer service line at 800-845-2444 for ordering.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you,

Andrea Nelzen
Michaels of Oregon
Technical Support
Sporting Goods

Bainx
September 13, 2004, 07:14 PM
Tamara, yeah verily we paid a visit to Craig's and got some of those Glock goodies along with a few S&Ws for the Keltec P11. The prices were reasonable. I phoned up and talked them into tossing some into a bag with my name on it. Otherwise, Bainx would have been SOL!

Those guys were reeling by 4:00 this afternoon after a furious day of selling mags. All the employees were "spent fuel"
Odd thing is, I had called them last week and they said they will sell starting on Tuesday but, having seen the ATF explaination page, they evidently changed their minds and started the sale on Monday.

WhoKnowsWho
September 13, 2004, 10:43 PM
I have a police supply gun shop here, maybe I will check them tomorrow so I don't have to argue with them if they still believe it ends tonight. They had normal prices though, so I don't think anything will be a good deal or anything there.

So far, I have ordered from www.fourfourmag.com only, they said they are being flooded with orders/calls/questions so they will begin shipping tomorrow once they get caught up. (USP 40 mags $20)

www.cdnninvestments.com does have a page up for the LE marked magazines. Beretta 92 mags are $20 there.

hillbilly
September 14, 2004, 07:46 AM
Fletcher, be careful with that SKS and the drum.

If you have one of the Sporter SKS rifles designed to take AK mags, take the rifle with you and check for fit.

Every single SKS Sporter I've ever seen (and I currently own one) cannot take the drum mags because of the shape of the stock.

You have to use a chisel or a dremel tool and cut away part of the stock on both sides of the mag well so the big hump of the drum mag will fit.

The mag well is not the problem, it's the shape of the stock that sticks out a lot more than the metal frame of an AK style rifle does.

hillbilly

spartacus2002
September 14, 2004, 08:05 AM
www.cdnninvestments.com

www.tapco.com

SteveS
September 14, 2004, 12:44 PM
CDNN is NOW selling there supply of LEO marked magazines.

I just ordered 2 mec-gar 15 round mags for my P228 for $9.99 each. :D

Erich
September 14, 2004, 01:27 PM
CDNN is now out of the Mec-Gar 15-round used 228 mags.

Hey, listen to this: the salesman at CDNN told me they sold

magazines yesterday.

Holy smokes. :D

cerberus
September 14, 2004, 01:45 PM
Reply from E-mail to ivanhoe.com
Quote:

All our Glock hi-cap mags are sold out.
We have them on backorder and will post
them on our website when they are
available.
:cuss:

Wildalaska
September 14, 2004, 03:19 PM
I Still have lots of Glock 21s, 19s, 17s, running low on sigs

El Tejon
September 14, 2004, 03:22 PM
Just bought a whole slew of Glock and SIG mags from my local Class 1.

Have you hugged your FFL today?:D

mstnglx50
September 14, 2004, 04:12 PM
ky imports, good prices and decent service in the past.

http://www.kyimports.com/accessor2.htm#hi%20cap

just ordered a pile of glock 19 mags

alan

Strings
September 15, 2004, 12:25 AM
Anybody know where I can find LEO or "preban" 13 rounders for the Beretta 92 Compact? I have a friend that I owe several to, and he'd probably get a kick out of having "LEO" stamped on 'em...

RevDisk
September 15, 2004, 02:28 AM
Hmm, I'm trying to find ANY XD .40 magazines, hicap or not. Can't find a single dealer that has them. Any suggestions? All of the AK47 drums are still up around $100 or so. Guess I'll wait a while, see if they import any.

Did find the best prices on AK mags. Centerfire Systems has 30 rd mags for $8, or 4 for $30 with a free pouch.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com

They also seem to have really good prices on a lot of other hicap pistol mags.

WhoKnowsWho
September 15, 2004, 02:55 AM
Hey, listen to this: the salesman at CDNN told me they sold 10,000 magazines yesterday.

That's a lot of mags!

Maybe I should have ordered some of the Beretta 92 mags, they are probably already sold out!

Edit: Yup, they are no longer listed...

glocksman
September 15, 2004, 05:54 AM
Did find the best prices on AK mags. Centerfire Systems has 30 rd mags for $8, or 4 for $30 with a free pouch.

They've gone up a little.
I bought 2 pouches from them a few months ago for $25 each.

Norton
September 15, 2004, 06:15 AM
Just ordered two 15 rounders for the USP9......they were down to $40.00 compared to $89.00 early in the summer.

MagKnightX
September 15, 2004, 06:29 AM
Is HK yet selling their AR-15 mags?

Where's the cheapest place to buy a Beta CMag?

Don't Tread On Me
September 15, 2004, 07:38 AM
I am glad to see many of you using the CORRECT TERMS for these magazines. Today we can buy Standard Capacity Magazines, instead of those stupid reduced capacity mags.

Hey, it is a start, a very small start - but everything starts somewhere. Get the word out, others will follow suit. WE NEED TO CONTROL the terms. If we don't, we will lose every battle to semantics. I am afraid that we will not be able to reverse 'assault weapons' to refer to semi-automatic rifles or another term. That is heavily set. Of course, "saturday night special" is pretty much a dead phrase now..... you never know

See my signature below.

WhoKnowsWho
September 15, 2004, 07:40 AM
Just ordered two 15 rounders for the USP9......they were down to $40.00 compared to $89.00 early in the summer.

Yikes, I wonder why my USP40 mag was only $20. Even new it was $30 I think.

Only place I have seen them is www.fourfourmag.com, but the price is way up there...:uhoh:

jwmoore
September 15, 2004, 08:07 AM
Where's the cheapest place to buy a Beta CMag?

Best price I've found is AZ Gun Runners - $200.

http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/betacocmag/body_betacocmag.html

~W

cpileri
September 15, 2004, 09:44 AM
Its a war of words before its a war of magazines, so let me encourage the spread to all forums so that all who care about the issue use the term "standard capacity magazines" from now on.

Other terms I discussed with my wife were:
unrestricted capacity mags: struck down, conjures up images of 'too much'

non-restricted capacity mags: better, more accurate. too long and hypenated words dont make good quotes for some reason.

so "standard capacity" won out.

At least at my house.
C-

sigman69
September 15, 2004, 09:55 AM
always had good luck with cdnn....I would use them

thumbody
September 15, 2004, 12:02 PM
cdnn had Steyr m40 12 rounders last week under $10.00 now $29.99:(

TNGO
September 15, 2004, 12:21 PM
Armalite AR-10 20-rounders keep going down. Before the expiration they were $85, on Monday their website listed them at $55, I just ordered some today for $39 each.

www.armalite.com

Sam Adams
September 15, 2004, 12:49 PM
I went to the Springfield Armory website http://www.springfield-armory.com/index.shtml

to check out their post-AWB prices on M1A mags. They've obviously not read a newspaper or watched the news recently, as they're still selling reconditioned 20-rounders for $95.00 :what:

I sent their sales dept. the following email, in the hopes that maybe Springfield would wake up:

To Whom It May Concern:

I have 1 suggestion and 1 question:

First, I suggest that you update the prices on your M1A magazines - we are now in a post-AWB world, and the prices that are on your website are outrageously high.

Second, I was wondering whether/when Springfield was going to start up production of NEW M1A magazines. I know a lot of owners of these fine rifles, and we've ALL been holding off on the purchase of new magazines until after the AWB was repealed. If you don't start production and sales soon, you will lose out on a LOT of business.

FYI, there are several websites selling unused 20-round mags made before 9/14/94 for $19.99. I would suggest that you could sell as many as you can make for $15.00 or so retail - and you'll still make a large profit, since we are essentially talking about a stamped metal box containing a spring and an easily manufactured follower.

Anyone interested in reasonably priced M1A mags should send them a similar email or letter, or call them up. I felt totally ripped-off a year ago to buy 4 mags at about $37.00 each, and that was a good price then. Sorry, but now we are talking about a commodity that any metal-stamping company can make, and the price should be well below $20.

Sam Adams
September 15, 2004, 03:18 PM
I received the following from Springfield:

We have not made any changes to the M1A line up yet. I would recommend
checking back in about 30 days.

Thanks,

Brandy
Customer Service Department
Springfield Incorporated
420 W Main Street
Geneseo, Illinois 61254
800-680-6866

drannor
September 15, 2004, 03:59 PM
CZ USA is now selling 16rd 9mm mags for $37.00 a piece, these are mecgars btw. I haven't been able to find factory mags for the CZ's at CDNN or other sources, and didn't want to modify witness mags.

Schuey2002
September 15, 2004, 05:47 PM
Call your local HK dealer and ask 'em. They can order the "HK416" mag as well..;)

Edit: Checking www.sturmgewehr.com , I found these. vvv

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/parts.cgi?read=116816

Nick1911
September 16, 2004, 12:17 AM
Is this guy:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicapmags/

A good seller? Thinking of buying from him, but want to know if it's safe...

Thanks,
Nick

jwmoore
September 16, 2004, 08:07 AM
Is this guy:

http://www.webspawner.com/users/cheaphicapmags/

A good seller? Thinking of buying from him, but want to know if it's safe...

He's a regular on SigForum, where he posts as deerslayer40. I ran a quick search, and didn't come up with anything negative:
http://sigforum.com/eve/ubb.x?a=search&s=674608412&reqWords=deerslayer40

I've got an order pending with him, that I expect within a few days. If you want to wait, I'll let you know when I get mine. But, I know he's running low on several items.

~W

(Edit: My order showed up today in good condition. I happily recommend this seller. :D )

ROTTO
September 16, 2004, 09:12 PM
NICK1911 I ordered 4 ruger 9mm mags from him and received them today. He said they were in good to very good condition, but I would rate them as excellent or better. He is also a regular over on the Ruger Forum. Bottom line.... great product and great service!

Nick1911
September 17, 2004, 08:48 AM
Alrighty, Ordered.

:D

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Nick

T.Stahl
September 20, 2004, 01:17 PM
I should buy mags now. I'm afraid mag prices here in Europe will rise because of the increased American demand. :D

Schuey2002
September 20, 2004, 11:08 PM
T.Stahl, just in case you read this, I'm still awaiting word on those G36 mags..;)

xxxxxxxx

Oh, yeah. Cheaperthandirt has used 20rd. aluminum HK G3 mags for $1.97 apiece.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ctd/product.asp?sku=MAG%2D304

Night Guy
September 21, 2004, 04:31 AM
I just want a pair of white mags and a jet funnel for my 9mm USP.

If you enjoyed reading about "Standard (>10) cap mag SALES here!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!