Who wants to flood a liberal media outlet with truth?

PDA

dukeofurl
September 13, 2004, 07:54 PM
bullseye@cnbc.com

I was watching the show and they have a whine and cheese segment where 4 people - mostly journalists all sit around and sip wine and complain while eating cheese, hence the title.

Topic: The Assault Weapons Ban

Items/quotes of interest, quoted verbatim

"30 rounds in 5 seconds dosent need to be legal!"
"Why does anyone need 100 round clips?"
"Lets hope nobody who uses assault weapons watches this show"
"I'd like to hear what the NRA has to say"

Morons.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who wants to flood a liberal media outlet with truth?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Atticus
September 13, 2004, 07:55 PM
Overall, I think they are aware of the truth...which is the most disturbing part.

Dave Markowitz
September 13, 2004, 07:56 PM
Anybody else notice the irony in their email address?

boofus
September 13, 2004, 08:00 PM
I find it patently absurd that I could own

http://webs.tconline.net/jasonk/jignig/mac10left.jpg
A submachinegun that can empty its entire magazine in 1.5 seconds and fires 1200 rds a minute. With a threaded barrel, folding stock, and the works.

http://webs.tconline.net/jasonk/jignig/m15a3.jpg
Yet I am not trustworthy enough to own this single shot rifle with an extra piece of metal underneath the front sight.

That makes perfect sense to liberals I guess.

dukeofurl
September 13, 2004, 09:56 PM
I notice the irony, but 200 emails from gun owners might help them to realize the same!

Oh, another quote

"Threaded barrels to accept silencers"

Standing Wolf
September 13, 2004, 10:13 PM
Who wants to flood a liberal media outlet with truth?

Not me, thanks all the same, and I'm not going to try to teach any pigs to dance the polka, either.

reagansquad
September 13, 2004, 11:33 PM
Hey boofus, most anti-gun types think both of those = full-auto. In fact, they don't know what full auto is. They think the ban bans gun #1...

If you enjoyed reading about "Who wants to flood a liberal media outlet with truth?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!