So is the HK P7M13 going to make a return trip to the USA?

PDA

Boats
September 14, 2004, 12:16 AM
If anyone has any news or even rumors, post them please.

If you enjoyed reading about "So is the HK P7M13 going to make a return trip to the USA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
BlkHawk73
September 14, 2004, 08:23 PM
I'd thought they still were imported but just marked as LEO only. If I'm wrong and they haven't been imported, 'd doubt that Hk would bother with the red tape to get them heading this way. It's not as though the P7M8 is a huge seller. Don't get me wrong, I love mine but it's just not a comon model that a great deal of people will pay the $ for.
Maybe when the US plant gets up and running full production...

Greg Bell
September 14, 2004, 08:52 PM
I just read that H&K is already releasing some with LEO mags.

Southern Raider
September 15, 2004, 11:28 AM
I don't think the P7M13 ever left. The problem was that nobody made 10 round mags, thus killing civilian sales. The cost is rather high as well, which didn't help.

pellethead
September 15, 2004, 12:22 PM
I had one for a couple of years. Plan on keeping it very clean. That tube the plunger goes in is very important!

SouthpawShootr
September 15, 2004, 12:25 PM
www.gunbroker.com always have a few new ones on sale. The seller states that they have LE mags, but he was willing to sell to regular folk w/o mags. He was selling everyone he got even without mags. He ought to move them even faster now. Problem is this is a limited production pistol. HK sells every unit they make and don't seem to be inclined to ramp up production. They're creating an artificial scarcity all the while these guns become more popular.

I don't care at this point. I have my M13 and PSP. :evil:

pellethead
September 15, 2004, 12:28 PM
Hk has this superior attitude that is really pissing people off. I hope they make some Civie XM8's available to ease relations with us no-military guys.

NMshooter
September 15, 2004, 01:15 PM
I thought the P7M13 was discontinued?

SouthpawShootr
September 15, 2004, 06:01 PM
It's still available, just limited production. I think they threaten to discontinue it every year (along with the M8).

If you enjoyed reading about "So is the HK P7M13 going to make a return trip to the USA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!