More AWB Media B/S

PDA

aguyindallas
September 14, 2004, 11:03 AM
http://www.nbc5i.com/news/3727346/detail.html?subid=10101601

More garbage for your reading pleasure. The store they are referring to is most very likely Cheaper Than Dirt.

If you enjoyed reading about "More AWB Media B/S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Stickjockey
September 14, 2004, 12:39 PM
According to a poll...78 percent...favored an extension of the ban.

They just can't let it go, can they?:rolleyes:

Carlos
September 14, 2004, 07:20 PM
I wasn't aware that Cheaper Than Dirt sold actual weapons, I mean, guns. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Perhaps CDNN?

RRTX
September 14, 2004, 08:19 PM
They sell all types of weapons at their retail store here in Fort Worth, even Class 3 stuff :D I bought a new rifle there last night as a matter of fact, and while I was there one of the local news stations (WB 33 for you local guys) came in and shot an interview. I caught the airing of it last night and lets just say they left out a whole lot of it :cuss:

RobW
September 15, 2004, 12:44 PM
The so-called "Mainstream-Media" has now showed their real face:

Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist bias.

CZ-100
September 15, 2004, 12:51 PM
The so-called "Mainstream-Media" has now showed their real face:

Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist bias.

SO... Whats new..:D

Pilgrim
September 15, 2004, 01:20 PM
They just can't let it go, can they?

I understand the captain of the RMS Titanic was the same way.

My guess is they are continuing to stir the pot hoping one of these newly sold weapons will be bought by a homicidal maniac who will shoot up their competing news station's offices. If a homicidal maniac doesn't come forth, they will consider hiring one of their own.

Pilgrim

If you enjoyed reading about "More AWB Media B/S" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!