.22 conversion for Bushmaster 97S ?

PDA

outofbattery
September 14, 2004, 04:10 PM
Will a Ciener or DPMS etc .22LR conversion work with this rifle ? I have the opportunity to pick one up with 4 magazines and an Eotech sight for $900 , though I'll probably pass on the sight if he'll knock some $$$ off , but can only fire rimfire at my local range and it's a once a month , 2hr trip to shoot centerfire for me . I don't need another AR-15 , but after handling the thing , the light weight makes it pretty dang nifty ; I just would like to be able to pull the trigger more than once a month .

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 conversion for Bushmaster 97S ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jim K
September 14, 2004, 09:11 PM
I will stick my neck out and say that those conversion units should fit any rifle that is standard AR-15. If in doubt, you might call the makers.

Jim

If you enjoyed reading about ".22 conversion for Bushmaster 97S ?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!