Bloomington Gun Show

PDA

oscar
February 21, 2003, 08:34 PM
If any of you folks are in the Central Illinois area there is a gunshow in Bloomington this Sat & Sun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Bloomington Gun Show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
J Miller
February 21, 2003, 08:44 PM
I like gun shows, but.........................................I'm........................
..........like...................:( ..............................totally.........................
flat.......................:banghead: ...........................................broke.

Cause.................I...............................just .....................paid......................the.....................gunsmith....................a...................bunch...of bucks...............for....................fixing................my...........rifle.
:D

Sorry bout the dots, I just felt :uhoh: totally giddy cause I got my smoke pole back.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Bloomington Gun Show" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!