USNews and World Report(ID guns if possible)

PDA

Dmack_901
September 15, 2004, 05:02 PM
I was skimming through the September 20, '04 issue of USN&WR and found a little article about those evil AWs on page 12&14. And guess what they've got? A nice lil' picture of Evil guns, including ones uneffected by the ban. Could someone help ID these guns? Here's a link to a blown-up scan: here (http://www.home.earthlink.net/~dmack_901/images/guns.jpg)(863Kb)

If you enjoyed reading about "USNews and World Report(ID guns if possible)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
fistful
September 15, 2004, 05:03 PM
I don't know, but I wish I could afford to shop like that.

PMDW
September 15, 2004, 05:19 PM
I can pick out an AR and an FNC, but that is all.

Zak Smith
September 15, 2004, 05:20 PM
That looks like a M48 (ie, K98 clone) on the far right, and I see 3 M16's in there, too.

boofus
September 15, 2004, 05:21 PM
***, the one on the very far right looks like a bolt-action Kar 98k. Just proves the banners really are after the deer rifles too. Looks like a bullpup Mossberg 500 pump action next to the AR. Then a FNC and I dunno the rest.

So bolt actions and pump actions are assault weapons now. :cuss:

ZeroX
September 15, 2004, 05:25 PM
All I could pick up on were the silencers, which are bull:cuss:.

Langenator
September 15, 2004, 05:39 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say the silencer at the far left is attached to some sort on Ingram.

rust collector
September 15, 2004, 08:42 PM
The rifle on the far right is the dreaded Remington Nylon 66 rimfire or its even-eviller box mag twin, the Nylon 77. Lord knows how many bank robberies and terrorist attacks have been carried out with them. Their claim to crime must've been their plastic stock.

Sergeant Sabre
September 15, 2004, 10:34 PM
Second from right is an M-16/AR-15 or copy with a bayonet lug and flash suppressor. Therefore it was covered under the ban.

fistful
September 16, 2004, 05:02 PM
The day the second amendment ends is the day the second revolution begins The second amendment was treated like toilet paper in 1994. Does that count?

If you enjoyed reading about "USNews and World Report(ID guns if possible)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!