What ARE these people shooting?

PDA

Hand_Rifle_Guy
September 15, 2004, 08:58 PM
I mean AFTER Ol'_Man_Potato_Diggers and his bud Gunshop_Commando with the same gun, and after Ex_Kaliforny_Kowboy with his reliability-challenged GPMG-42 (Or is it a -34?) or whatever it is.

Cute_Girl's spraying the landscape with a AR-15/M-16 variant-or-other, but what's Burl_LEe_Trooper squirting out those anal-retentively-precise litttle bursts from? And what-in-Samheck is White_Shirt_Shorty shooting? An SMG?

Granted, the glimpses are kinda quick, but I don't even recognize silhouettes here, and EBR's are NOT my forte. I'm hoping someone who's a bit more informed on late-model technology can spot 'em in a heartbeat.

From Automobile magazine's They Shoot Cars, Don't They? I give you Segment #11, Aftermath. (http://release.theplatform.com/content.smil?pid=TQbxBHSVKDiwjPSai00WpXnBYns9MYj8&UserName)

About a minute long, 'bout a meg or so in size, Real format.

Curious, I am. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "What ARE these people shooting?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
WhiteKnight
September 15, 2004, 09:07 PM
An UMP, a CAR, and a G-36?

If you enjoyed reading about "What ARE these people shooting?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!