WTK: Are Rock River Arms AR-15 "DEA" marked lower receivers obtainable from RRA?

PDA

Kenneth Lew
September 17, 2004, 05:27 AM
Kenneth Lew

If you enjoyed reading about "WTK: Are Rock River Arms AR-15 "DEA" marked lower receivers obtainable from RRA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jon Coppenbarger
September 17, 2004, 10:29 AM
I will ask but my answer most likely is NO
I asked a couple of days ago about leo marked lowers and they said they will not sell them anymore so I would think the dea ones are the same way but I will ask.
The dea version can be bought with a 16" barrel but the cost I sell them at I believe the last one was like $2,000 after shipping and taxes here.

Skunkabilly
September 17, 2004, 10:37 AM
Screw the DEA, I want an ATF marked lower!

:evil:

One bad skunk.

Just ask the ATF.

Diggler
September 18, 2004, 06:07 AM
There are some RRA "US GOVERNMENT PROPERTY" marked lowers being sold on ARFCOM by Legal Transfers for$139.

Also, Centerfire Systems Inc. is selling LEO only stripped lowers made by Double Star for $110.

If you enjoyed reading about "WTK: Are Rock River Arms AR-15 "DEA" marked lower receivers obtainable from RRA?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!