Hey 1911Tuner I finally got one.

PDA

ruger357
September 18, 2004, 12:53 PM
Bought a Colt nrm 1991 today. Finish is fantastic the fit is tight and the trigger is smoother and more crisp then my SW1911. Can't pick it up till next Sat. but my dealer is giving me visitation rights untill then. Anything I should look out for on this gun? Quality seems like night and day compared to the 1991 I owned that was made in 85.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey 1911Tuner I finally got one." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stans
September 18, 2004, 03:23 PM
I ain't Tuner, but I am a fan of the 1911 design. Clean it, lube it, then head out to the range with 100 - 200 rounds of 230 grain FMJ ammo and test fire/break it in. Then a range report would be nice. I have heard that the plastic Colt stocks are prone to cracking.

Dave Sample
September 18, 2004, 03:29 PM
Good Luck!

1911Tuner
September 18, 2004, 03:39 PM
Yeehaa!

Check the Series 80 Plunger at about a thousand rounds for signs of
burrs from firing pin makes contact. It's an indication that the plunger lever isn't lifting the plunger high enouth in the slide to clear the firing pin. I've noticed a problem in about one new Colt in five. If you see it...contact Colt immediately and tell them that the release timing of the plunger is too slow. They may send you a #2 plunger lever for the frame. Easy to install.

If you're not clear on how to disassemble the slide, just sing out. I'll walk ya through it...Easy stuff.

Luck!

Tuner

shooter.45
September 18, 2004, 05:08 PM
better bring a bandaid to the range. I was at the same dealer where you bought it and SHARP almost cut me.. Should of bought the GSR...:D

WhoKnowsWho
September 18, 2004, 05:27 PM
Should of bought the GSR...

That is what is rolling around in my head after the show, saw two there, one $1019, the other $819 lightly loved... :D

silent one
September 18, 2004, 06:26 PM
ruger357

Looks like "Big Al" struck again.:evil:

good luck, and be safe

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 18, 2004, 09:52 PM
Silent one my friend it hurts so good.:D

ruger357
September 18, 2004, 10:16 PM
Shooter45 If it isn't a COLT it is a copy!!!!!!

ruger357
September 19, 2004, 06:11 AM
GSR:barf:

wildehond
September 19, 2004, 06:43 AM
I own a 1981 model Series 70 that I am very happy with. If that ones is so much better, I am sure you will be very happy Colt owner.

Now add losts of ammo mixed with range time and repeat! :)

wildehond

1911Tuner
September 19, 2004, 08:02 AM
Wildehond said:

Now add losts of ammo mixed with range time and repeat!

Testify, brother wildehond...Testify!:cool:

krusty311
September 19, 2004, 08:37 AM
Congrats on the colt.Santa is planning on dropping mine off in early Dec.

krusty

shooter.45
September 19, 2004, 09:36 AM
COLT=MIM

GSR=Perfection no MIM You decide :neener:

1911Tuner
September 19, 2004, 10:33 AM
Quote:

GSR=Perfection no MIM You decide

Maybe not entirely accurate...

GSR...MIM or cast mainspring housing...thumb safety...grip safety...and
>maybe< the mag catch. Reports of early issues with cockeyed hammers and mainspring housing pin holes. Rumors of timing problems with the firing pin safety on some examples...undocumented at the present.
Bugs aplenty in the early stages, but Sig is working them out nicely.

Cheers!

ruger357
September 19, 2004, 11:19 AM
GSR=CAST CRAP FRAME. I have decided for the BEST.:neener:

ruger357
September 19, 2004, 11:51 AM
stans the grips are wood not plastic.

shooter.45
September 19, 2004, 03:59 PM
Tuner

I have talked to the person who designed the GSR for SIG .. and yes there is not MIM the only Cast part is the Frame. Thats why I bought one No MIM unlike Colt and Kimbers's. Mine has been 100% reliable and feeds everything.

ruger if you decided for the best why oh why did you get a Colt. Are they even still in business.? Dont hear much from them anymore..

silent one
September 19, 2004, 04:21 PM
Hey ruger 357, and shooter 45,

You two guys are startin to sound like Tuner, and old fuff, when they get into one of their "friendly discussions":uhoh: :D

good luck, and be safe.

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 19, 2004, 04:37 PM
Silent one
Friendly my butt shooter45 does not know a good .45 if it hit him in the butt.. He needs to shoot that gsr junk to see if it is any good. I am sure you will agree with me that COLT is THE 1911 not the gsr wanna be.:D

shooter.45
September 19, 2004, 05:01 PM
ruger cant read

If he read above I said the the GSR is accurate and reliable and has fed eveything I put thru it.. Great gun.. Colt whats a COLT..:D

Hey silentone are you going to the Gun show in marlboro in mass. this weekend.?? going on Saturday

1911Tuner
September 19, 2004, 05:08 PM
>I have talked to the person who designed the GSR for SIG<

:what: ya mean...John Moses really AIN'T dead????

> and yes there is not MIM the only Cast part is the Frame.<

Might wanna take a closer look at that there grip safety, thumb safety and mainspring housing, mah fren... :scrutiny:

Anybody got a GSR they'll let me open up for a look-see? I've only seen
one, and didn't break it down. I'd like to have the "Inside Story."
I'll emulate Fox and give a fair and balanced report...so help me John Browning.

Anybody?

Standin' by...

shooter.45
September 19, 2004, 05:12 PM
No, I mean Matt Mclearn. Guess you do not visit the Sigforum much. He has been posting over there about the Gun.. now thats what I call a good company. Especially to post knowing you might take some critisism about the gun you designed.. Unlike other manufactures he wanted feedback on the GSR.

stans
September 19, 2004, 05:20 PM
stans the grips are wood not plastic.

When Colt first introduced the 1991 they made them with plastic stocks. I guess Colt got tired of sending out replacement stocks and went with wood. Good move on Colt's part. Ok, were waiting for that range report.

Rob96
September 19, 2004, 05:24 PM
No MIM unlike Colt and Kimbers's.
From what I have read, the Colt MIM sears are actually quite good, Even better than the CMC ones that Colt puts in their Gunsite Pistol. The only MIM part Colt had a problem with, was the extractor, and that has since been replaced.

1911Tuner
September 19, 2004, 05:31 PM
stans said:

When Colt first introduced the 1991 they made them with plastic stocks.

if ya mean those ugly black semi-hard rubber stocks...I can't nelieve they
failed. I've got several pairs on some of my pistols, and they've took a lickin'
without a problem. FWIW...I LIKE'em. if anybody's got any that they replaced with purtier stocks, I'd like ta have a couple more sets. Brownells has'em for 25 bucks or so...but one pair I ordered were mushy soft...Don't know if that was a fluke or if they've been outsourced to another vendor that ain't makin'em like the old ones.

ruger357
September 19, 2004, 05:45 PM
I understand Matt has been posting to differennt foroms trying to justify the problems good folks have been having with the gsr. I do not hear of any problems with the COLT. Do you shooter45? Oh shooter45 I read very well but I ignore COLT wanna be bullcrap.

silent one
September 19, 2004, 06:11 PM
ruger 357,

I have to agree with you there. Colt was, and will always be, the ORIGINAL 1911. :D I don't really care much for em though. I only own 5 of them :rolleyes: All the rest are playing "catch up".:D

God luck, and be safe.

SILENT ONE

p.s. shooter .45 I'm going to the show in Springfield next month, and we have one coming up at my club [Highland rod & gun] on Oct 16th & 17th. If you guys get some time, come on up, it should be a good one.

shooter.45
September 19, 2004, 07:40 PM
I dont hear much about COLT because there is no COLT at one time Colt might have been good but not now. Guess you dont read on sigforum either maybe you should before you open mouth. He is not trying to justify. He is stating the fact of what parts are in it. And actullay telling anyone if they have a prob send it in and Sig will make it right. All I know mine has been 100% and will Kick your entry level Colts butt..:neener:

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 08:06 AM
Maybe you should listen to people who own COLTS instead of people trying to sell gsr's before you open your mouth. Does't sound like you know what you are talking about anyway.:neener:

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 08:13 AM
T'was said:

All I know mine has been 100% and will Kick your entry level Colts butt..

We have a challenge! :cool:

The only way to settle the question of Sig MIM or not is to break one down for a look. I know of one forum member in the area who has a GSR. I'll appeal to him bring the gun to me for a teardown and inspection. If nothing else, he'll get a free detail-strip and thorough cleaning for his baby.

My prediction:

MIM or castings for the thumb safety, grip safety, and mainspring housing.
No way to tell on the ejector and plunger without removal. The hammer, sear, disconnect, extractor, guide rod, barrel bushing, all pins, firing pin and stop, barrel and slide are gonna be machined barstock. Not sure about the frame...Caspian's cast frames are nothing short of excellent, and have actually reported fewer cracks than their steel frames.

The mag catch, slide stop, and hammer strut could go either way...Only a look-see will tell.

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 08:48 AM
Guess ruger does not own a ruger because if he did he would know they are Cast. Now who does not know what they are talking about... :D

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 08:55 AM
Ruger:D

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 09:08 AM
Aight you two banty roosters...Stand down before ya spur one another.:D

I just got a response on the GSR teardown, and it looks like it'll be a GO Maybe this comin' weekend...so we'll settle the question soon.

Now, ya'll go do l;unch or somethin'...:p

Standin' by...

Tuner

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 09:31 AM
Tuner we go shooting together.

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 09:42 AM
Ruger said:

Tuner we go shooting together.

Yep...So I gathered. Just yankin' ya'lls chains a little.:cool:

We'll get to the bottom of this argument soon enough...Meanwhile,
invite him to shoot that gun 'til it's hot and stick it in a bucket of water to cool it off...:D

silent one
September 20, 2004, 10:12 AM
say tuner,

That ain't a Springer he's got there. If it gets wet, it starts to go ''waaa- waaa". :neener: :D

good luck, and be safe.

SILENT ONE

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 10:15 AM
Manny, I'm countin' on you ta keep these two straight 'til I can get that GSR apart. Could turn into a northern twist on the old Southern Bubba joke..."Hey! Ya'll watch this!":D :D :D

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 10:43 AM
I actually have been shooting my GSR alot lately and dont need water its built too tough for that. :D Only sissy pistols need water :cool:

Here is the response from Matt Mclearn the one who desinged the GSR.

The GSR is designed to be a custom gun out of the box. There are no compromises in the parts. If something was junk, we took it out. The novak 8 round 1911 mag has worked flawlessly in my personal 1911's.

I tested 5 different mag vendors and 6 kinds of ammo including hydra shok, gold dot, sxt, 185gr wad cutter and 230 gr. ball. They all worked perfectly in my GSR.

The GSR has a match grade barrel, awesome accuracy, the best internals money can buy.

No MIM'd parts.

Plus it's a SIG.

But I could be biased!

My personal GSR, PT1, has close to 10,000 rounds through it and it is been a jamless gun. I designed the GSR to be the best, and I firmly believe it is the best 1911 produced by a gun manufacturer.

silent one
September 20, 2004, 10:53 AM
Tuner,

I don't know if this ol Marine can keep those two young uns' from goin at it.
Lets see, take one 60 year old, trying to keep two 30 year olds apart. Hmmm, that could take some doin.:uhoh: I still think Colts', and Springers, can beat that shiny, bling bling GSR. :D :D :D

good luck, and be safe.

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 10:58 AM
That's because you don't shoot it enough for it to get hot.

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 10:59 AM
Silent one
I'm 45 and shooter is pushing 40.:D

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 11:26 AM
Manny are you bored today? ;)

First of all it aint shiny Bling Bling's are shiny and Dont tell me you still like Springer's?? Thats too bad :D I gave up on them I had a TRP NIB and shot 3" low and right side thumb saftey kept popping out when shooting. Sent it back got back in 4 weeks and same problem again.. So got rid of that. Not sorry either.. Oh well ruger only collects guns and fondles them anyway he does not shoot. I try to go every weekend or atleast every other so my guns get hot.. We will see if that whats the name again oh ya Colt will even hit the target. Doubt it... :D Oops forgot and ruger cant count either I am 38. ruger will have to bring his wheel chair to the range if he shoots the Colt I wouldnt might break...:cool:

silent one
September 20, 2004, 11:28 AM
The good Lord has been good to you two guys. :D I've always been a bad judge of other peoples age. When I was 40, I went out with a gal who told me she was 38. I started wondering why she took Geritol, and put her teeth in a glass on the night stand. Finally found out she was 68. "Hey", what did I know :D :D

SILENT ONE

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 11:35 AM
:D

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 11:37 AM
Oh ya COLT. What are you turning German? Like I said pushing 40.:neener:

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 11:38 AM
Manny
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut.:D

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 02:07 PM
Silent One said:

>I don't know if this ol Marine can keep those two young uns' from goin at it.<

Manny...ya gotta remember what ol' Gunny told ya. "Improvise! Adapt!
Overcome!"

Use a length of axe handle when ya git between'em. If all else fails..throw
cold water on'em...:D

Shooter said that MATT said:

>I designed the GSR to be the best, and I firmly believe it is the best 1911 produced by a gun manufacturer.<

Next time ya talk to Matt, ask him if the name John Moses Browning rings a bell...

As near as I've been able to gather, the Sig GSR was assembled by Sig on a Caspian matched frame and slide set using outsourced parts, most or all of which are available to the general public from various manufacturers that are all probably listed in Brownells' catalog. I may not have all the facts here...There may be some parts that aren't available to the rank and file, but if you knew the specified manufacturers of those parts, you could assemble a GSR clone without the Sig name on it. Some of the slide contours may be proprietary on contract with Caspian...but the rest is
there for the askin' if you know the specs and have a valid credit card...

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong...

I don't know of any aftermarket vendor who makes a machined steel ducktail grip safety...thumb safety (ambi or single-sided)...or mainspring housing.

We may know the inside story if our resident GSR owner can arrange his schedule to let me open the gun up this weekend.

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 02:25 PM
Tuner,

That is true as far as I know about the Parts. I believe you could get any if not all of them. But from what he said and from what I can see there is no MIM that was the biggest selling point for me. But who am I. I am no gunsmith and probably could not tell a good MIM part if it bites me on the face.. :D I look forward to your report to hopefully proove me correct. Any way I love this gun
You really should try one its a tack driver.. Manny Al has one more left if you would like to try quality. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/shooter45acp/GSR.jpg :D

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 02:39 PM
Howdy Shooter,

I hope I can prove ya right too. It'd be a comfort to know that an all-steel
1911 can be marketed for a grand, give or take...

Manny...This is about the 3rd or 4th time the lads have dropped somethin' into the thread about Big Al...Time to fess up, buddy. What's the real skinny on Al?:D

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 03:16 PM
A true 1911 does not have a rail.

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 03:31 PM
ruger just go get your rattle trap and have fun :neener:

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 03:36 PM
Ruger said:

A true 1911 does not have a rail.

Nor a passive firing pin safety...nor a duck tail or an ambi...(Okay. O-Kay! I'll allow for the ducktail for the tender of hand and the ambi safety for the southpaws)...nor a FLGR.

In all honesty, the one GSR that I handled...briefly...seemed to be a well-made piece of ordnance. The fit and finish were very good to excellent, and the gun was very handsome in an odd kinda way.

Now to see what's under the skin...It'll be the very same one that I saw a few weeks ago.

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 03:45 PM
the Ducktail

Thats another reason why I do not like the colt or the WWII springer for that matter. My GSR does not have a Ambi saftey.

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 03:46 PM
Shooter loose that sissy pistol and get yourself a COLT.

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 03:49 PM
Fergit the dang pistols! I wanna hear about Big Al...Manny's got some 'splainin' ta do.:D

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 03:49 PM
ruger,

Your poor little horsey I mean Pony dont think Colt can afford the Horse any more so they put a pony. WIll be running scared when my GSR starts shooting rings around it... :neener:

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 03:51 PM
Manny loves BigAl :D

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 03:54 PM
One more time GSR:barf: Manny tell Tuner about Al's special barrel.

1911Tuner
September 20, 2004, 03:59 PM
T'was said:

>Tell Tuner about Al's special barrel.<

OMG...Manny! Say it ain't so!!!

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 04:47 PM
Oh yea. OUCH.

silent one
September 20, 2004, 04:53 PM
Say tuner,

"Big Al" is the owner of the shop where we buy most of our weapons. He
has cleaned out my wallet more n once. I have to say, he has one of the best stocked shops in the state. That's the problem. When you go in the shop, you feel like a kid in a candy store:D I think I personally paid for his vacation home in the mountains.:what: If my wife knew how much dough I have spent there, I would be in divorce court.:uhoh: I still think GSR's are bling bling. :neener:

SILENT ONE

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 05:06 PM
Manny you paid for his vaca house. I bought him a new Truck and boat.. LOL As for the bling bling I will just ignore that. After all at your age your eye sight is probably going anyway ;)

silent one
September 20, 2004, 05:14 PM
Tuner,

It " AIN'T SO". :D HMMM, maybe ruger 357 knows somethin about Al that we don't. :uhoh: Now we're gettin down N dirty. Hey, shooter .45, you know anything bout this ? Inquiring minds want to know.

standin by

SILENT ONE

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 05:16 PM
ruger must like something from Al. He keeps saying he is never going there again. But goes back something must be going on there. Thats all I am saying.... :what:

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 05:26 PM
But Al has a special barrel for you shooter.:neener:

shooter.45
September 20, 2004, 05:30 PM
Atleast I just keep going back and not saying I am never going again. But you always have a softspot for Big Al I guess. :evil:

ruger357
September 20, 2004, 06:12 PM
You know what they say about love/hate relationships. Don't be jealous.

silent one
September 20, 2004, 08:08 PM
All we need now, is to hear from "Ol Fuff" That would make this thread complete.:D His wisdom, and insight, never goes unnoticed. He's also a COLT guru:) He's the only person Iknow of that "HAD"a one piece trigger for a COLT 1911, and he gave it to XXXXX,for a fried apple pie. Now, don't that beat all ?

SILENT ONE

wildehond
September 21, 2004, 07:21 AM
It is very important take notice of how the other shooters gun looks.

It is a good idea to start running when the following is part of the gun.

1-There is only blue left here and there on the gun.

2-The holster is old and faded and the stiching has come undone and was stiched back by hand.

3-He loads the gun without thinking while looking at the target.

... then the gun can be a singleaction revolver.

I will try to make that man me friend.

wildehond

shooter.45
September 21, 2004, 09:25 PM
I am still waiting 1911Tuner hope you are not going to forget??? :D

19112XS
September 22, 2004, 11:41 PM
To the brave soul who is so generously permitting Tuner to look inside his GSR:

Don't worry, he'll treat it properly and with respect, but he does test sears a bit rigorously. If he picks up a 2 pound hammer……….

19112XS
September 22, 2004, 11:45 PM
To the brave soul who is so generously permitting Tuner to look inside his GSR:

Don't worry, he'll treat it properly and with respect, but he does test sears a bit rigorously. If he picks up a 2 pound hammer……….

unitman
September 22, 2004, 11:51 PM
Ruger357: I bought a new Colt NRM Commander in January 2004. The fit, finish, and function are flawless. It is very accurate, too. I am very pleased with it, and highly recommend them. I predict you will be satisfied with yours. Sig GSRs are nice as well. I saw one for the first time last Saturday. I will probably buy one after Sig works the bugs out.

1911Tuner
September 23, 2004, 08:12 AM
Shooter said:

I am still waiting 1911Tuner hope you are not going to forget???

Tuner------------->Forgets a lotta stuff...

:confused: :D

Still waitin' to hear from the proud GSR owner. Hope to have a look-see this weekend.

1911Tuner
September 23, 2004, 08:15 AM
Shooter said:

I am still waiting 1911Tuner hope you are not going to forget???

Tuner------------->Forgets a lotta stuff...

:confused: :D

Still waitin' to hear from the proud GSR owner. Hope to have a look-see this weekend.

ruger357
September 23, 2004, 08:23 AM
unitman,
Can't wait to pick it up after the gun show Saturday.

silent one
September 23, 2004, 11:54 AM
Tuner,

You mean I'm not the only one who forgets lotsa stuff, ?:D :confused:

GSR-- what's a GSR, ? AHHH, what was the original question. ?:uhoh:

SILENT ONE

silent one
September 23, 2004, 11:56 AM
Tuner,

SILENT ONE

silent one
Tuner,

SILENT ONE

silent one
Tuner,

SILENT ONE

silent one
September 23, 2004, 11:58 AM
Tuner,

SILENT ONE

shooter.45
September 23, 2004, 12:15 PM
Manny,

I see you are being funny today.. :D

silent one
September 24, 2004, 09:32 AM
say shooter,

I don't know what happened, but my puter has been acting crazy the last few days. If I try to send anything, it sometimes goes out in multiples. Go figure:uhoh:
I think it's time for for a new one:(

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 24, 2004, 02:41 PM
Hey Manny you drinking again?:D

silent one
September 24, 2004, 03:50 PM
ruger357,

I think I been drinkin too much Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale.:uhoh:

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 24, 2004, 06:26 PM
You better spike it with something.

ruger357
September 26, 2004, 11:17 AM
Range report.:D :D :D Due to time restrictionsI could only through a box of S&B's out of it. When I was done the paper target had a big hole where the chest was and one head shot for good measure. Very happy with it. Hope to get to the range next Sat. morning when I have more time.

silent one
September 26, 2004, 12:56 PM
ruger 357,

You didn't tell us you were only 10' from the target. :D :D :neener: [I think I'm in for it now]:what:

good luck, and be safe

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 26, 2004, 02:31 PM
Manny I told you to lay off that Ginger Ale. All kidding aside it was 15 yards. That Colt was the easiest out of all my guns to get poa. By the way Manny when I picked the Colt up I ended up walking out with a Seecamp. Big Al strikes again.

shooter.45
September 26, 2004, 04:57 PM
Manny I think 10' was to far. I thought it was 3' thats all Colts can do.... :D

ruger357
September 26, 2004, 05:35 PM
How would you know shooter. You were home staring at your gsr wondering if it was a real 1911.

shooter.45
September 26, 2004, 06:54 PM
Not this again.. Colt who?? :rolleyes:

ruger357
September 26, 2004, 07:07 PM
Ditto gsr who?:rolleyes:

shooter.45
September 26, 2004, 07:17 PM
Ya ok go play with your MIM COLT... :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

silent one
September 26, 2004, 07:37 PM
ruger357,

You had better stay out of Al's shop, he's gonna put you, and shooter .45, on welfare. :D I quit cold turkey, and would you believe, I can now look in my wallet, and find money.:cool: I actually took my wife out to dinner, and paid the bill in cash, instead of using my credit card. :what:

good luck, and be safe.

SILENT ONE

ruger357
September 26, 2004, 07:41 PM
Gives AA a whole meaning.:D By the way I think this is the third time gsr:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

shooter.45
September 27, 2004, 07:27 PM
Silent one,

You paid cash whats that??? And you took your wife out to dinner? Did you start with Mcdonalds and going to work your way up. :D

silent one
September 27, 2004, 08:57 PM
shooter.45,

Was that you and your wife sitting in the car a couple over from mine at Mickey D's. ? :D I was wondering why the lady kept pointing her finger at the guy, and saying, "this is the last time you're going to get away with trying to pass this place off as the Spain restaurant you cheap *#@*&^%."
I couldn't tell if it was you, because the guy kept sliding down in the seat, as his wife was yelling at him. What gave you away was, as you were driving out, I saw a bumper sticker on your car that read, "Buy your guns from big Al, at D&L." :D :what: :neener:

SILENT ONE

shooter.45
September 27, 2004, 08:59 PM
:D That was not me I cannot afford McDonalds yet?? I have to lay off guns for a while. So I will see you there soon... :neener:

silent one
September 27, 2004, 09:28 PM
Come on now shooter, that was you. Don't feel embarrased. Al told me he only gives those bumper stickers to his best customers. So that leaves you, ruger357, and myself. Nobody else spends as much there as the three of us do. :D Wait a minute, could it have been ruger that I saw.:confused: The next time you see him, check the rear bumper on his car, and see if he has the infamous 'big Al'' sticker. :scrutiny:

SILENT ONE

shooter.45
September 27, 2004, 09:36 PM
ruger has spent so much at big Al's he gave him a case of stickers... :what:

It wasnt ruger and his wife because he is divorced. It could of been ruger and Al with a wig on... :D

ruger357
September 28, 2004, 07:54 AM
shooter-you have a warped mind.

ruger357
September 28, 2004, 08:45 AM
Manny must have been shooter you saw he is the one with the car, I drive a truck.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Hey 1911Tuner I finally got one." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!