Who are the Miculeks, Leatham, Enos's of Rifle shooting???

PDA

Blueduck
September 18, 2004, 06:54 PM
Being mainly a pistol guy, in a pistol group, we talk about great shooters and occasionaly voice a wish to shoot like "----". Got talking one day and realized we could only name one rifleman (David Tubb).

Anyone got a little rundown on the best riflemen going???

If you enjoyed reading about "Who are the Miculeks, Leatham, Enos's of Rifle shooting???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tierhog
September 18, 2004, 07:03 PM
I keep seeing the name Jim Owens...

Quintin Likely
September 18, 2004, 07:27 PM
Emil Praslick, Lew Tippie, Frank White, John Sylvester, all the ones I can think of come from high power.

Zak Smith
September 18, 2004, 08:10 PM
From 3Gun: Matt Burkett, Bennie Cooley, Michael Voight, Taran Butler.

-z

seeker_two
September 18, 2004, 10:17 PM
G. David Tubb for long-range NRA rifle...

He writes for one of the Peterson Rifle magazines...

fistful
September 19, 2004, 12:44 AM
Okay, I'll say what everybody else is obviously thinking. That's right, yours truly.

No autographs.

Steve Smith
September 19, 2004, 06:31 AM
Besides the ones already mentioned, (Emil Praslick being probably the most consistant dominator of them), Norman Houle (he beat David Tubb this year), Dennis DeMille, John Holliger, Shawn McKenna, The Thompkins-Gallagher family (Mid, Nancy, Michelle, Sherri (Sherri came in just behind Houle and Tubb in the Nationals this year, and I believe she's about 22), Grand Singley, Julia Watson, Mitch Maxberry...the list goes on. Any are capable of winning the Nationals.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who are the Miculeks, Leatham, Enos's of Rifle shooting???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!