Got my Florida CCW today!!!

PDA

molonlabe
September 18, 2004, 07:54 PM
Got my Florida CCW today. Of course it is of no use where I am living since I am in a state that protects the rights and interest of criminals but the kids live in PA and I frequent there. Maybe with some hard work and a lot of luck we will get that turned around here in Maryland.

If you enjoyed reading about "Got my Florida CCW today!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
buy guns
September 18, 2004, 08:10 PM
congratulations.

Cacique500
September 18, 2004, 08:11 PM
Congrats - I just had mine renewed. You don't use it everyday, but it's nice to know it's there if you do :)

Standing Wolf
September 18, 2004, 08:57 PM
Good for you! Some day, maybe your own state will respect your civil rights as much as Florida.

oscar
September 18, 2004, 09:02 PM
How long did it take?

molonlabe
September 18, 2004, 10:04 PM
About 60 days. They sent it back because I forgot to put my occupation. That was about three weeks ago. I thought for sure that would delay it longer.

Redlg155
September 19, 2004, 01:29 AM
Congrats!

You got one of the perks of Florida. Now move down here and share some of our Hurricane action! :D

We got really lucky here in Panama City. It could have definitely been worse.

Good Shooting
Red

If you enjoyed reading about "Got my Florida CCW today!!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!