Found this while surfing

PDA

joab
September 19, 2004, 11:04 AM
Just the Facts (http://www.justfacts.com/gun_control.htm)
Submitted for your approval.
Is this a worthy debate tool. Or is the dite considered to skewed to effectivly counter an anti's arguments

If you enjoyed reading about "Found this while surfing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cloudkiller
September 20, 2004, 09:42 AM
An update to this study. Does anyone know if more recent numbers have been compiled? I think it would be very interesting, and persuasive to those who continue to argue the point based on their misinformation.

I am not a rabid-hater of anti-gun advocates. I understand where they are coming from, and what they believe. However, they are just wrong, because they believe that objects, rather than individual will, dictate a persons behavior.

joab
September 20, 2004, 11:52 AM
my only problem with the site is that it is obviously pro-gun even though it claims to be objective. And it tends to lean heavily on Lott.
Which would make it suspect in a debate with an anti who would just point out what to them is obvious bias.

Hawk
September 20, 2004, 01:53 PM
From "Mission":

We proudly disclose that we are conservative, and we challenge other media concerns to disclose their perspective and/or party affiliations.

Hasn't been updated in a while.
I wouldn't be comfortable citing them, but they can be a pretty good source of links for further research.

If you enjoyed reading about "Found this while surfing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!