Haugen holsters any good?

PDA

Phattitude
September 19, 2004, 05:14 PM
Do any of you guys own one of these or have any experience with them? Are they pretty good?

http://www.haugenhandgunleather.com/products.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Haugen holsters any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
azrael
September 19, 2004, 09:44 PM
Phattitude,
Haugen= good stuff..

ran across some of his stuff at a gunshow...Nice lines, and the workman ship was above average...I dont know the prices of his products, but what I have seen of them online, and in the gunrags they should be pretty fair for what ya get...

HOWEVER...

Haugen can NEVER claim to be the BEST LOOKING HOLSTER MAKER IN NC!!!!!! THAT TITLE LIVES WITH ONLY ONE MAN...ME!!!!!!! :cool:

I am,

Davesweetdreamsaremadeofthis B

Billy Sparks
September 20, 2004, 07:14 AM
Ummm Dave his website lists a address in ND...last time I checked the borders of NC didn't go that far...:uhoh:

azrael
September 20, 2004, 06:40 PM
Billy,
yea I know...that was kinda my point...I am MUCH better looking by default..Since he isnt a holster maker from NC.....get it?:D

Billy Sparks
September 21, 2004, 07:22 AM
Oh okay....hey I check this board before the sun comes up...yeah thats my story...before the sun comes up. By the way what is your deilivery time looking like on holsters?

azrael
September 21, 2004, 07:18 PM
Billy,
For everything BUT the budget series, I am running 4-6 weeks behind right now...Budget prolly around 2-3 weeks

Thanks

Billy Sparks
September 22, 2004, 07:16 AM
Okay just curious, I am waiting on a couple of holster from you for my P3AT

If you enjoyed reading about "Haugen holsters any good?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!