Like this was a surprise.

PDA

molonlabe
September 20, 2004, 12:23 PM
http://www.bushkerryguntest.com/

My results.

Thank you for taking the Bush Kerry Gun Test. You're almost done!

Out of 14 questions, 14 of your answers support George W Bush's views and 0 of your answers support John Kerry's views.
Based on the questions you answered, we have determined that your views on gun control and Second Amendment rights issues most align with presidential candidate:

George W. Bush

If you enjoyed reading about "Like this was a surprise." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zrex
September 20, 2004, 12:42 PM
They dont have enough choices - for example

Question 1:

Candidate A says that there needs to be more gun control legislation to help in the fight against gun crime. Candidate B says there are enough laws on the books, and what is needed is better enforcement of gun control laws.

Which of these two candidates do you agree with?

Candidate A Candidate B

My answer is - neither - Problem is not guns, but criminals. We need fewer "gun" laws.

Question 2:

Currently, 36 states have Right to Carry laws that allow residents to obtain a permit to carry a firearm to protect themselves if they pass a background check, take a firearms safety training course, and pay a fee to cover administrative costs.

Do you support or oppose these laws?

My answer is - I believe in the right to carry and there should not be any licensing involved - like AK and VT

Question 4:

Candidate A favors the destruction of Federal files with names of law-abiding citizens once they are approved to legally buy a firearm. Candidate B favors a Federal gun-registration system to retain Federal files with the names of law-abiding citizens once they are approved to legally buy a firearm.

Which of these candidates do you agree with?

My answer is - Neither. The gov't shouldnt be involved in "approving" any gun purchase.

etc.....

SB88LX
September 20, 2004, 05:53 PM
Question 9: Candidate A supports an extension of the assault weapons rifle ban that was originally included in President Clinton's 1994 crime bill. Candidate B supports an extension of the assault weapons ban, but also wants to expand the list of guns covered under the act.

Which of these candidates do you agree with? (If you don't completely agree with either candidate, which candidate comes closer to your view?)

Candidate A Candidate B

Gee, what kind of slant does this site have, i vote 3rd party on Q#9.

3 gun
September 20, 2004, 06:36 PM
Given the sites purpose, they did the best they could. The site only gives you the major candidates position, not the choice of weather that position is right or wrong. Sadly even the best choice misses the mark on more than a few points.

GSB
September 20, 2004, 07:15 PM
I support the candidate who promises to make firearms a tax-deductible purchase.

SB88LX
September 20, 2004, 07:21 PM
Ill second that GSB

If you enjoyed reading about "Like this was a surprise." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!