Anyone wanna buy a cartridge case from an A-10 30mm Gatling gun?

PDA

Hand_Rifle_Guy
September 20, 2004, 01:33 PM
Just groping around in the dusty corners on E-bay, seeing what I can find by flipping over rocks.

I found this! :) :

http://i16.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/78/3e/59_1_b.JPG

Listing at all of 5 bucks at time of this post, this is kinda neat. The guy selling it apparently has a bud in Iraq who's an A-10 mechanic, who prised a few of these loose from a plane back from combat and relayed a couple back to him.

So there you have it, A round fired in anger from the War in Iraq, from a gun we all drool about.

Now you cartridge collectors, be civil. He's only got the one.

Heck, maybe I oughta buy it. Hmmm...

;)

Edit: The link (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1468&item=5520928218&rd=1) might be a help, wouldn't it? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone wanna buy a cartridge case from an A-10 30mm Gatling gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bob R
September 20, 2004, 01:37 PM
Interesting, yet I am not sure about buying one. I used to pick up all kinds of fired aircraft ammo at a campgrond in the CA desert. I should have picked up a ton of them and tried the ebay route.

bob

Lennyjoe
September 20, 2004, 02:58 PM
$5?

I can make a mint if they are going for that price. We have thousands here;)

Lennyjoe
September 20, 2004, 02:59 PM
Double Tap.....................................:o

WhoKnowsWho
September 20, 2004, 04:31 PM
Such a huge mint, you had to say it twice eh?! :D

Greg L
September 20, 2004, 04:40 PM
Well, as fast as they fire it is hard for Lennyjoe to limit himself to one reply :D .

Citadel99
September 20, 2004, 06:52 PM
Can you say depleted uranium? Supposedly safe but why risk bringing it into your home? I vote no.

Mark

Devonai
September 20, 2004, 07:34 PM
Ah, the GE GAU 8. It's a featured weapon in my book (see sig)!

Fun fact: The standard burst times as used on the A-10 are 0.5 seconds and 2.0 seconds.

Jim K
September 20, 2004, 09:04 PM
The depleted uranium is in the bullet, not the case, which is not radioactive.

Actually, I was thinking of necking it down to .17 and making up a real varmint rifle for it.

Jim

Firethorn
September 20, 2004, 09:51 PM
Jim Keenan,

Good Idea, but I like the idea of the .500 feinstein better.

:evil:

atek3
September 20, 2004, 10:40 PM
http://www.bigskysurplus.com

Lennyjoe
September 20, 2004, 11:06 PM
The brass looks even better when polished up.

Add a projectile made of wood, paint and you'll have a fine plaque for services rendered.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p716f945a5599615f2371bc5f1a8e3aa8/f6f011a1.jpg

Amish_Bill
September 20, 2004, 11:27 PM
Hey Lenny!

Think you can mail a few of those my way?
(the raw ones - no plaque needed;))

ENC
September 21, 2004, 05:51 AM
ditto above

If you have some extras I would love to have one.

Thanks
Evan

jhisaac1
September 21, 2004, 04:00 PM
I'm surprised (disappointed) that nobody has made a "where do you find dies for that" joke yet.

Oh well. I guess it's up to me.

I wonder where you can find dies for that.

Amish_Bill
September 21, 2004, 04:16 PM
What % linotype do you use to cast for it?
:evil:
What size soup can do you use to make gas checks?
:neener:

Stand_Watie
September 21, 2004, 05:16 PM
I found one of those kicking around my closet the other day. I think I still have hearing damage from loading/unloading those things without wearing my hearing protection.

My supervisor had a dummy round just like lenny's sitting on his desk.

Das Pferd
September 21, 2004, 05:24 PM
Theres areas in the Az desert where you can find those lying around. Near Casa Grande is an area where you can find lots of old WWII ordnance just lying around, even live rounds.

Lennyjoe
September 21, 2004, 05:28 PM
The 30MM brass is self contained in the gun system on an A-10.

We dont drop the brass after firing. Its downloaded and sent back to the munitions manufacture.

I will ask the muni folks for some extra's;)

skynyrd1911
September 21, 2004, 05:44 PM
They make great candle holders! :D I used to have a few, when I worked on A-10's at Myrtle Beach AFB back in '77,'78,'79 & '80. I was a jet engine mechanic in those days. Man, those were the days! Less political BS and more sorties. :)

Black Snowman
September 21, 2004, 05:54 PM
While we're doing "Me too"s I'm willing to resonably compensate someone for their time and expense to ship me one :)

Hand_Rifle_Guy
September 21, 2004, 07:09 PM
Hey, if there's handfuls of 'em in the offing, I too would willingly compensate packaging/shipping costs to have one. I need one to go with my 20mm aircraft cannon round. Heck, with a few, I'd make an Ordinance Lamp to go with some of the others I've got.

That presentation placque is too cool, also.

Didn't know the A-10 retained the cases. Does the military send 'em back for re-use? Seems like it'd be easy.

One difference between this particular case posted and any other given case is the fact that this one was actually in Iraq in a historical context and potentially munched an enemy truck, but that's a relatively minor premium. There's THOUSANDS of 'em someplace, probably in a pile in the desert. However, this one has managed to make it's way back HERE from the other side of the planet. That would help to justify any additional price over it's nominal "pay-to-get-rid-of-it" worth, in my opinion.

BTW as an aside, does anybody know the muzzle velocity/projectile weight/pressure operating range of this cartridge, or a site I could find such info? The stuff I've seen is mostly about the gun, i.e.: fire rate, wieght, range etc. Curious about the round's developement, me.

ny32182
September 21, 2004, 11:20 PM
While we're doing "Me too"s I'm willing to resonably compensate someone for their time and expense to ship me one

As would I.

Slater
September 21, 2004, 11:35 PM
All those expended 30mm casings get hauled to DRMO and sold for scrap (as do the brass 20mm casings). Nothing is reused. Guess aluminum is pretty cheap. As a retired USAF Ammo troop (2W1X0), we used to haul dumpster loads of that stuff to DRMO at Nellis. Never thought to keep a few for posterity :D

mrtgbnkr
September 22, 2004, 12:22 AM
If someone has some and is willing to send 'em out, i'll throw my hat in the 'me too' ring. Thanks.

Lennyjoe
September 22, 2004, 01:13 AM
No promises but I'll check with the ammo folks tomorrow and see how many I can get.

All that would be required is the cost of packaging and shipping.

It would be wrong of me to make a profit off of items that you, the taxpayer, purchased to begin with.;)

mamba
September 22, 2004, 11:51 AM
I think one would be kinda cool, I'd like to get in on one if available. :)

sekdar
September 22, 2004, 01:14 PM
count me in, too, please :)

Dollar Bill
September 22, 2004, 01:14 PM
I have a 30mm dummy round I bought at a garage sale 3-4 years ago. I don't want to sell it though as it looks impressive on the shelf next to my 20mm round which is next to my .50 which is next to my .30-06, which is next to my 7.62x51...on and on. You get the picture. ;)

Turkish
September 22, 2004, 02:15 PM
Deal me in for one of those too, please.

And Das Pferd, any chance on telling some of us locals more detailed info on some of those locations?

Lennyjoe
September 23, 2004, 10:01 PM
K, heres the deal.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p7409d46fc0d3b1cd23c776ede7d7c79a/f6e7c79e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid140/p87841414f5cfc90d7c68a28562a19c65/f6e7c7a6.jpg

I have a 30MM brass for the following folks.......

Amish_Bill
ENC
Black Snowman
Hand_Rifle_guy
ttbadboy
mrtgbnkr
mamba
sekdar
Turkish

Amish_Bill, PM me your address and you'll be the test to see how much shipping will be. After I ship it out I'll let you all know the price.

The rest of the list, PM me with your address and I'll get one out to ya.

That leaves me with 10 more for whoever wants one.

I cannot ask for more than the shipping and package fee cause it would be illegal for me to make money off of these items. But, if you feel compelled to add extra $$ than thats up to you.

Waiting on words..............

PMDW
September 23, 2004, 10:18 PM
I'll take one, depending on the shipping cost.

PAC 762
September 23, 2004, 10:27 PM
I'll take one off your hands. :)

wasrjoe
September 23, 2004, 10:53 PM
I'll nab one once I know the shipping cost.

RRTX
September 23, 2004, 11:38 PM
I'll take one, just lemme know the shipping :D I'll have to dig out my 25mm casing to sit along with it

Lennyjoe
September 24, 2004, 12:07 AM
4 More gone.

Shipping shouldnt be more than a couple of bucks depending on location.

As a sidenote, the brass will polish up just like the one on my plaque. Just takes a little elbow grease..............and a good polishing wheel.

sekdar
September 24, 2004, 12:22 AM
BTW as an aside, does anybody know the muzzle velocity/projectile weight/pressure operating range of this cartridge, or a site I could find such info? The stuff I've seen is mostly about the gun, i.e.: fire rate, wieght, range etc. Curious about the round's developement, me.

there was only one thing i could find:

muzzle velocity 1067 meters/second

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/gau-8.htm

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/pgu-14.htm

MikeB
September 24, 2004, 08:15 AM
I'd like one if you still have extras.

Sisco
September 24, 2004, 08:32 AM
Hey, I could use one of those if you have any left. Let me know what the postage is to the 67846 zip.
Interested in an 8ga shotgun hull? Yours for the asking.

Sisco
September 24, 2004, 08:38 AM
I'm surprised (disappointed) that nobody has made a "where do you find dies for that" joke yet.

Lee makes custom dies, someone give them a call and see what they say. :D

RTFM
September 24, 2004, 09:10 AM
Mark beat me to it
Can you say depleted uranium? Supposedly safe but why risk bringing it into your home?

ny32182
September 24, 2004, 09:16 AM
Lennyjoe,

Thanks a lot for doing this. Can you confirm that you received my PM? I sent one but the "sent" page didn't load, but it shows up in my "sent" box. Let me know if I have to re-send or not

Nick

BluesBear
September 24, 2004, 10:51 AM
LennyJoe,

I'd like to have one also if you have any left at this point.

How much is shipping to zipcode 98026?

BluesBear
September 24, 2004, 11:03 AM
WOW some of you guys are sittin gon a gold mine out there.
The one on eBay sold for $17.50!

I also found the ad to be somewhat humorous;

Since it won't stay on eBay forever I'll copy yhe info here for archival purposes (I can't get the nursing home computer to do a screen capture.)

Winning bid: US $17.50

Ended: Sep-22-04 19:45:00 PDT

Start time: Sep-15-04 19:45:00 PDT

History: 9 bids (US $5.00 starting bid)

-------------------------------

Ok, you want wierd.

Here it is.

It is an empty shell casing from the nose gattling gun of the famous A10 warthog. My friend is a mechanic on these birds in Saudi. A warthog came back with a lodged shell casing(s). He removed several and sent me two. I'm keeping one.

You can even see where the firing pin hit the "spot".

This is about 9 inches in length and about 2 in width.

Winner to add $5.00 for shipping

Can this be sold on ebay?

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1257047http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1257053

Hmmmm, So these are aluminum? I can see it now...

BIG Black & Gray box

20 rounds

CCI Blazer 30mmGE

:what:

Really, I do think that CCI ought to make AL Blazer in .50BMG.
Perhaps with a 650gr Gold Dot JHP?
:evil: :evil: :evil:

SLCDave
September 24, 2004, 11:12 AM
Me Too! Me Too!

Kamicosmos
September 24, 2004, 12:48 PM
I'll take one if you have any left.

misANTHrope
September 24, 2004, 01:20 PM
OK, I'll take one as well if there are any left. PM me with shipping cost to 27606, and I'll get you the full address and the funds. Also let me know how to pay. Thanks!

Turkish
September 24, 2004, 02:03 PM
Thanks alot Lenny, I appreciate it. It looks like I'll probably be going to the Tucson area shoot on Oct. 3rd, so if you're gonna be there let me know, I'll bring some extra ammo and a nice steak for you if you're going to the get-together afterwards.

Warbow
September 24, 2004, 03:59 PM
I'll take one if you have any left...

mamba
September 24, 2004, 08:49 PM
You da' man! PM bogging down, email sent.

Moparmike
September 24, 2004, 10:31 PM
If there are any left, I would like one. I spent 45min waiting for a PM to go through, but something seems to be wrong.

artherd
September 24, 2004, 11:19 PM
I would very much appreciate a 30mm case from what many of us consider to be 'the gun'.

I've seen slow-motion video of a Russian tank being hit by the GAU-7 Avenger cannon... the tank hops about a foot in the air with every hit...

Schuey2002
September 24, 2004, 11:57 PM
Are there any left? If so, I'll take one off of your hands for ya', Lenny.. ;)

Lennyjoe
September 25, 2004, 12:08 AM
Heres what I got so far.

Amish_Bill
ENC
BlackSnowman
Hand_Rifle_Guy
ttadboy
mrtgbnkr
mamba
sekdar
Turkish
PNDW
Pac 762
RRTX
MikeB
Sisco
Blues Bear
SLCDave
Kamicosmos
misANTHrope
Warbow
Moparmike

That makes 20. Thats all I have for now but I will try to get another one for Schuey2002 next week.

I sent mrtgbnkr out one today to see how much it was and I paid $3.85 priority mail in a box supplied by the post office to Ohio. So it shouldn't be anymore than that as long as its in the continental U.S.

I will go thru the PM's tomorrow and write down all the addresses and try to get them out as soon as possible. I will also PM everyone that is on the list with my home address for shipment funds.

Gonna take me a bit to get them out so be patient.

Oh and by the way, the container I picked these out of had about 2,000 more with them. Just couldnt haul anymore out without raising suspicion.

I have no problems giving these away to fellow THR members. As for Ebay, well..............Hmmmmmmmmmmm;)

Gifted
September 25, 2004, 12:37 AM
Is this a TP, or is it actually API or HEI?

A discussion involving Warthog people (http://forum.a-10.org/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3536)

Lennyjoe
September 25, 2004, 12:44 AM
The guy at the other site wants a whole round.

Im just sending out some empty brass just like in the picture I posted on page 2. The empty brass is from TP ammo. The projectile is a piece of metal for practice. I wouldnt touch an empty AP brass.

NO way in this world would I even try to send a whole round out, much less take one from the munitions dump. Jail time for that move!!!

All of the empty brass goes to DRMO. They pretty much sell it as scrap material for like nothing.

Lennyjoe
September 25, 2004, 12:48 AM
One last thing, I just PM'ed the folks that were on the list that did NOT PM me first.

All others are on the list for shipment sometime next week.

The lady at the post office said as long as the package was under a pound (which it was) that it would be $3.85 anywhere in the mainland U.S..

Amish_Bill
September 25, 2004, 12:53 AM
Yeah, yeah... like he expects you to just walk down to the dumpster and poke around until you find the ones the pilot was too lazy to shoot.... :banghead:

... not to mention the bit about mailing him a DD. :cuss:

ps.. Thanks!

Kobun
September 25, 2004, 04:26 AM
Get a few, clean them up, and use them for small drinks in the evenings when you go to bigger shooting matches.
Have a few of the aluminum cases from 40mm grenades. They make nice shot glasses. :)

Oh, and if I could get my hands on a coupple, I'd appriciate it. :)

mamba
September 25, 2004, 10:17 AM
I got your PM, the letter will go out today, thanks again :D ! I'd send you something from where I work but you wouldn't want anything that's been used in the ER :evil:

Lennyjoe
September 27, 2004, 10:40 PM
Whew, got all the address's written down.

Only missing one from Hand_Rifle_guy.

Here's another list of what I have and dont have.....

Amish_Bill
ENC
BlackSnowman
Hand_rifle_guy ( no address yet)?
ttbadboy
mamba
Sekdar
Turkish (will give it to you on the Oct 3rd get together if thats ok)
PMDW
Pac 762
wasrjoe (will give it to you on the Oct 3rd get together if thats ok)
RRTX
MikeB
Sisco
BluesBear
SLCDave
Kamicosmos
misANTHrope
Warbpw
MoparMike
mrtgbnkr (sent)

The individuals above have a brass shell with their name on it.

I have recieved PM's from the individuals above with the exception of Hand_Rifle_Guy.

Reminder, the shipping cost is $3.85 priority mail.

Folks on standby;

artherd
Schuey2002
Kobun
Sven
Gundam
REM

I will try and score a few more but no promises. Will advise if able.

Sven
September 27, 2004, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the effort. Those already on 'the list' - you don't REALLY want this, do you? ;)

mrtgbnkr
September 28, 2004, 08:36 AM
Mine arrived yesterday....my dummy .50BMG round will fit entirely inside of the empty case. Thanks Lenny for going to the trouble to get these and sent them out...it's sure to be a conversation piece in the future.

ny32182
September 28, 2004, 12:26 PM
Lennyjoe,

Got your PM and I will try to get your shipping money out today. Thanks again.

Lennyjoe
September 30, 2004, 07:16 PM
Update,

So far I have sent out these casings;

mrtgbnkr
Sisco
BluesBear
warbow
ENC
mamba
Pac 762
Amish_Bill

Hand_Rifle_Guy
October 1, 2004, 05:58 PM
Who'da thought there'd be such a market.

But of course, "at cost" is a big plus! :D

Sorry I'm late, been gettin' greasy up to my eyeballs swapping truck engines. Slackin, me. Oops. :o

Address PM'd, money on the way.

Hurray for The High Road, and the cooperation of like-minded people!

Now all we gotta do is keep Kerry outta office, and strongarm the Supreme Court. But with a host like ours, the world is in our grasp!

Well, maybe. Sorta. In theory.

Awe heck, I'll just be happy with one o' them coke bottles, fer now. Gotta be flexible here in the PRK, or I'd go nuts. Sorry.

;)

Sisco
October 2, 2004, 07:02 AM
Got mine yesterday, thanks Lennyjoe!

Used to be this guy at work who was I guess you would call an extreme gun nut. That's all he could talk about, even to people who weren't into guns. Talking with the dude for ten minutes made you think about selling all yours just so people wouldn't associate you with him. Yeah, it was that bad.
Anyway, whenever he bought a new rifle he would carry a cartridge in his pocket, slide up next to you and slowly withdraw the round while saying
"Know what this fits?"
Thankfully he's no longer there.
Can't wait to get to work this morning with that 30mm in my jacket pocket.
"Know what this fits?" :D

Warbow
October 2, 2004, 03:17 PM
Just got mine today! Thanks, Lennyjoe!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Lennyjoe
October 5, 2004, 11:25 PM
SLCDave
Kamicosmos
Black Snowman
ttbadboy
PMDW

I mailed yours out today.

Tomorrow MikeB's will be in the mail.

ny32182
October 5, 2004, 11:42 PM
Thanks again! I'll PM you when it gets here.

BluesBear
October 6, 2004, 05:56 AM
Mine arrived Monday and Lady45 brought it down to me that night.

Now I have to explain to the staff here what that "bullet thing" is sitting on top of my TV.

Since most of the staff here learned English as a second language it's rather hard to convince them what it really is.

And if one more person says to me, "You have a gun that shoots that? You don't have it here do you?"
:rolleyes:

Moparmike
October 6, 2004, 06:15 PM
I have been lax too, but the money order was placed in the mail today. Hope to see it in the next week or so!

Now all I have to do is get a .50bmg for comparison :eek: ...

Black Snowman
October 7, 2004, 09:19 AM
Thanks Lenny, you da man :D

ny32182
October 7, 2004, 05:35 PM
:cool:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/ny32182/A10_case.jpg

Sisco
October 7, 2004, 05:54 PM
Compared to a 50BMG round.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=1280930

BluesBear
October 7, 2004, 06:55 PM
I can decide if I want to leave it in it's current finish or polish it up nice and shiny.

The markings on mine asren't as clear as the one Sisco has so I might just shine her up.

I'll dig out the old Thumbler's Model B when I finally get released and run it in there for about a week. :evil:

Lennyjoe
October 8, 2004, 12:10 AM
Go ahead and polish it up.

I will send you one with good markings on it tomorrow.:D

Moparmike
Artherd
Schuey 2002
Kobun x2
Amish_Bill x3
Sven
Gundam
Rem
scix
Kmkellar

I have shells for the folks listed above. Same rules apply. $3.85 for shipping (and whatever else you want to add) except for Kobun and Amish_Bill who requested extras.

Lemme know if you still want them. Its tough work getting these all out but THR members are worth it.

Moparmike
October 8, 2004, 12:12 AM
You should be getting a Money Order in the mail tomorrow or saturday. I sent it out on Wednesday.

Amish_Bill
October 8, 2004, 11:00 AM
Ooohhh,.. special surprise bonus day!

First I wake up and learn it's not really Thursday, now this.

<Happy Happy Joy Joy Dance>

Kamicosmos
October 8, 2004, 11:23 AM
Got mine last night. Thanks!

Now...what to do with it? Pen holder on my desk at work? Tool holder on the reloading bench? Rear view mirror dangler? :D

PMDW
October 8, 2004, 06:09 PM
Got mine a few minutes ago. Looks great. Thanks alot.

Lennyjoe
October 8, 2004, 07:45 PM
Yea, I got a few extras this last time so Im gonna send out what I can.

Reminder, shipping is $3.85 priority to the lower 48.

Paypal is also now accepted.

sekdar
October 8, 2004, 08:37 PM
i dropped my envelope in the mail earlier this week. should be getting it soon, if you didn't already :)

YodaVader
October 9, 2004, 10:43 AM
Felt like this pic was appropriate! BTW - if you have any more of those I'll buy one!

mamba
October 9, 2004, 12:54 PM
Item received, very cool, thanks!

ny32182
October 10, 2004, 05:51 PM
Lennyjoe, I have a couple of friends that would like one... one of which is an aspiring A10 pilot. If you have a couple extras I will gladly take them. Let me know; thanks.

Nick

Turkish
October 10, 2004, 11:20 PM
Go ahead and send mine to ttbadboy and his friends. May seem odd seeing as $4 isn't alot of money, but I can't afford it right now. Just borrowed $400 from my parents a few days ago to buy a chinese NHM-91, and I will be borrowing more for some AR-15 parts so I'm kind of out of money right now, sorry.

MikeB
October 13, 2004, 09:17 AM
Thanks lennyjoe, I got mine. If you have one more left, I'd like to get one for my father - he's an even bigger gun collector than I am. If not oh well no biggie.

Thanks again.

misANTHrope
October 17, 2004, 11:31 PM
Got mine yesterday- too cool! Now I just gotta decide what to do with it...

Thanks a ton, Lennyjoe!

Moparmike
October 17, 2004, 11:34 PM
Got mine yesterday- too cool! Now I just gotta decide what to do with it...

Thanks a ton, Lennyjoe!+1

Now all I need is a .50bmg to go inside it to show off. I put an 8mm Mauser cartridge next to it...:eek:

I then held a .22lr next to it.:what:

Amish_Bill
October 17, 2004, 11:41 PM
The box arrived. Thanks!

lucky8926
October 18, 2004, 12:37 AM
Sent you a PM.

DVDTracker
October 18, 2004, 09:13 AM
Back during Desert Storm when everyone was writing to Any Servicemember, I found the address for a Warthog unit and wrote to Any A-10 Pilot. He sent me a nice letter back as well as a few items from the plane, including a shell fired during a mission.

http://www.petenelson.com/Photos/Misc/A-10%20Warthog/A-10%20Desk%20Model.jpg

Sven
October 31, 2004, 07:28 AM
I keep mine at my desk. Just waiting to be asked "what the heck is that" so I can say "it's a cartridge from my new rifle". :evil:

Thanks again, Lennyjoe!

hubel458
October 31, 2004, 10:03 PM
Here is a link that has info, pictures, specs on every
military case there ever was I think.Put up by Anthony
Williams who has a huge collection.

http://www.quarry.nildram.co.uk/

And here is what we are making from 27mm Nato cases,
Big 2 BORE cases, the one on the right in pic, and 458WIN
on the left for comparison..Ed.

http://www.bodyworkzsupply.com/1190.jpg

lucky8926
November 1, 2004, 01:11 AM
I guess he isn't selling them anymore, I didn't hear back from him.

lucky8926
November 1, 2004, 01:17 AM
:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone wanna buy a cartridge case from an A-10 30mm Gatling gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!