Reply buttons go bye-bye?

PDA

Skunkabilly
September 21, 2004, 03:38 PM
Is it just me or did the 'post reply' button at the bottom of an existing thread vanish ITW?

If you enjoyed reading about "Reply buttons go bye-bye?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Darkmind
September 21, 2004, 03:43 PM
I see um all fine and dandy

Mal H
September 21, 2004, 04:02 PM
To answer your question, it's just you. They're still at the top and bottom of all thread pages.

Skunkabilly
September 21, 2004, 05:05 PM
It's there now. Musta been the goofy blocking software here they put up. The smilies are gone half the time.

Mal H
September 21, 2004, 05:16 PM
What? That SW can block buttons? Popups - yes, but buttons? They're nothing more than a little HTML code for the page. Are you sure the page finished loading? Was there a little rectangle and perhaps an image symbol where the button should have been?

Skunkabilly
September 21, 2004, 06:27 PM
Nah, not spyware blocking software, but content filtering..THR is a 'message board/club'.

Copying the address, closing the window, opening MSIE then going back in seems to be a workaround.

Mal H
September 21, 2004, 06:56 PM
"Musta been the goofy blocking software here they put up."

Where is "here" and who are "they"? :)

The ship? The grays?

:D

Seriously, I would find a way to get that stinkin' software off my machine. Block the site/page if you must, but block individual bits inside the page?

Skunkabilly
September 21, 2004, 07:52 PM
The net admin guys on the other side of the wall. All Internet access goes through their servers. None of the stuff is install locally.

Either them or it was the UN alien bear/puma hybrid fallschirmjagers.... :uhoh:

If you enjoyed reading about "Reply buttons go bye-bye?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!