Its nice when it works out...

PDA

Kitt
September 21, 2004, 07:35 PM
A while back I picked up two Colt CCO..Concealed Carry Officers models. Thats the commander 4 1/4'' barrel on the officers frame. One was the XS version and one was the MK IV series 80. I don't like front slide serrations and ambi safties so I sold the XS and went to work on the MK IV. The first change was to put in a Comminillo full leangth guide rod, tossed the el cheapo trigger for an adjustable one and next a Wilson drop-in barrel bushing and then a set of XS SightSystems Big Dot nightsights. The pistol always shot well but man the planets must have lined up on this one because it does it all. I know this is not everyones cup of tea but it sure is keeper for me...........

If you enjoyed reading about "Its nice when it works out..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stans
September 21, 2004, 09:50 PM
Sweet carry piece!

Tecolote
September 21, 2004, 11:02 PM
Congrats on an awesome Colt.:D

gigmike
September 22, 2004, 12:37 PM
Color me green with envy. Congratulations!

If you enjoyed reading about "Its nice when it works out..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!