GRPC - Who is going?

PDA

Bubbles
September 22, 2004, 02:11 PM
Well? Will anyone besides me be there? Should be quite the party what with the recent AWB sunset and the recent problems with Kerry's campaign.

If you enjoyed reading about "GRPC - Who is going?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Titus
September 22, 2004, 02:31 PM
I sent in for the registration, but never heard anything back. How long did yours take?

Bubbles
September 22, 2004, 02:58 PM
I did mine online. A few days later I got emailed info on hotels and stuff in the area, which I won't need since I'm local. Also, a few days ago I was emailed the conference agenda. Did you get that?

You may want to call SAF to see if they've got you on the registration list.

Unfortunately, between work and home obligations I'll only be there on Saturday.

Harry Tuttle
September 22, 2004, 03:47 PM
just show up

they will let you in

Titus
September 22, 2004, 04:36 PM
Didn't get anything, but if I get a chance here, I'll call. Since it's local, it's not like I'm concerned about hotel reservations or anything.

AZRickD
September 23, 2004, 02:38 AM
The whole thing is free. Just walk up and see if your badge is on the table (alphabetized, of course).

I've been to three of them. Denver in 1997; Cinci/Kentucky in September 2001 (that was an interesting one); and whenever they had it here in Phoenix (2002?).

It is worthwhile. Make the most of it. Hob-nob with the elite, gab with the citizenry. As long as you don't come across as a clingy pest, you might find yourself enjoying drinks with the NRA 2nd VP. ;)

As an aside, that Second Amendment Foundation Prez, Alan Gottlieb (who sponsors this annual event) is super-active all over the place.

He sponsored our local Arizona "Gun Safety Conference" back in the spring of 2001 and he is helping to sponsor our conference next week (Saturday, Oct 2) for the Arizona CCW Banquet.

http://gunlaws.com/CCWBanquetFlier1.htm

SAF and CCRKBA is well worth your support of $20 per year.

If you enjoyed reading about "GRPC - Who is going?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!