TFL slow, or just me?

PDA

moredes
September 23, 2004, 10:55 AM
Having a heck of a time sending a PM. Is it my connection?

Thank you.

If you enjoyed reading about "TFL slow, or just me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zach S
September 23, 2004, 11:12 AM
I think someone spilled some vodka on the server or something. I've noticed a lot of duplicate posts, some of which make it into other threads, twice, take for example the Warsaw Ghetto facts in the colt rumor thread...

foghornl
September 23, 2004, 11:17 AM
Lotza internet places are slow the last couple of days....

Wonder if there is a new worm/trojan/other malware floating around ? ? :confused:

Darkmind
September 23, 2004, 11:21 AM
I couldent even get on THR this morning, it just started working for me about an hour or two agao.

MMcCall
September 23, 2004, 03:26 PM
Wonder if there is a new worm/trojan/other malware floating around

Yup.. there's a new RPC worm hitting the net today.. creating a lot of traffic

Skunkabilly
September 23, 2004, 03:28 PM
Hey Lurker, where ya been!!!!

MMcCall
September 23, 2004, 04:12 PM
Who, me? :)

garrettwc
September 23, 2004, 05:28 PM
I'm having no trouble with TFL, but THR (The High Road :D ) has been horrible all day.

I have seen lots of multi-taps in posts. When I do a reply it takes forever for the thread to come back. I have been on the T1 line all day and other websites are coming up fine.

Standing Wolf
September 23, 2004, 06:33 PM
This site is one of my favorites, but also the single slowest, most unreliable I ever visit.

rl2669
September 23, 2004, 07:15 PM
I am finding that it takes FOREVER to post today.

Reading articles, browsing the various forums, etc. seems fine though.

Whazzup?

Rob

tyme
September 23, 2004, 08:33 PM
Yes, there's definitely something wrong, and it's not related to any new windows worm.

moredes, I assume you mean THR, not TFL.

If you enjoyed reading about "TFL slow, or just me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!