Email Notification

PDA

Karate
September 24, 2004, 06:43 PM
Since storm put the forum down I have not been getting Email Notification...to the threads that I am subscribed to...is anyone else haveg this problem? What could be wrong I check my Email address of record and it is correct...Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Email Notification" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P95Carry
September 24, 2004, 09:15 PM
I doubt you are alone ...... tho many folks seem not too bothered. Personally - I find it very irksome indeed ... as I always keep abreast of threads with which I have content and interest .. without that I am somewhat lost! Impossible to keep up properly without it.

Derek .. I know you have much on your plate but .. any chance this can be rectified?

Spot77
September 24, 2004, 09:18 PM
You guys are lucky.

I stopped receiving email notifs. about 6 months ago....just stopped coming one day.

molonlabe
September 24, 2004, 09:20 PM
wish mine would stop.

Mal H
September 24, 2004, 09:31 PM
Personally, I've never used them. I keep track of threads I've posted to by looking for the dotted thread envelope icons along with the thread titles. I don't like getting lots of emails when you can go straight to the source for the same info (there are new replies and I've posted to the thread).

walking arsenal
September 24, 2004, 09:35 PM
im not getting mine either, kind of miss them

If you enjoyed reading about "Email Notification" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!