Arizona: CCW 10-Year Anniversary Banquet

PDA

AZRickD
September 25, 2004, 11:52 AM
Click Here (http://www.gunlaws.com/CCW%20Banquet%20Info%20Text%20File.html)

It's gonna happend this Saturday, Oct 2

I'm on the planning committee.

Better call in your reservations. They take credit cards.

RESERVE YOUR SEATS BY PHONE:

1-800-426-4302 (8 AM - 5:30 PM PST, M - F)

$35 by phone or at the door (I wouldn't pay at the door)
$55 for Couples;
$220 reserved table for eight people;
$25 for Students

Festivities begin at 3pm with a motorcycle show and attractions outside, including the Arizona Game & Fish BB gun range and Laser Trap & Skeet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Arizona: CCW 10-Year Anniversary Banquet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lennyjoe
September 25, 2004, 12:22 PM
Figures:banghead:

I have a buddy going to Korea the following Monday and Im putting together a going away party for him that night.

Gotta make sure I dont stay out too late so I can make the Tucson THR get together on Sunday the 3rd of Oct.

AZRickD
September 25, 2004, 10:20 PM
If you can't be there, you can tell all of your gunnie friends...

Thanks,

Rick

AZgunstudent
September 26, 2004, 11:58 AM
The wife and I will be there -- we've already bought our tickets. I'm also trying to recruit people at work.

What's the dress code, and is a BBQ gun appropriate? :cool:

lostone1413
September 26, 2004, 02:10 PM
I'm just going to wear a pair of slack and short sleeve shirt. Good enough for me not a sport coat person. I'll be driving from Cottonwood think i'll get their Friday and find a place to park the motorhome

AZRickD
September 26, 2004, 03:50 PM
"Tasteful open or concealed carry is appreciated."

We have told the Shriners that we wanted no alcohol on-premises so that it would remain a carry-friendly environment.

Rick

AZgunstudent
September 28, 2004, 12:52 PM
"Tasteful open or concealed carry is appreciated."

Well, I guess that cuts out the shiny chrome and faux pearl grips in the alligator-skin thigh holster. Maybe I should hide the BBQ gun under a "tasteful" Hawaiian shirt, instead. ;)

Blued steel, rosewood grips, and a tucked in shirt it is.

AZRickD
September 28, 2004, 10:02 PM
Very tasteful, indeed.

Guys and gals,

Just a few days left for the event.

For those of you who can, please call 1-800-426-4302 (8 AM - 5 PM, M-F) so that you can reserve your seat at the prime rib dinner and awards presentation.

For those who can't swing the dinner (either time or money), please try to spend an hour or two at the "midway" events and vendor tables from 3pm to 6pm. We want a good turn-out for that.

For those of you who can't swing either, please send e-mail to your gunnie friends to make sure they are aware of it.

Thanks,

Rick

If you enjoyed reading about "Arizona: CCW 10-Year Anniversary Banquet" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!