Did anyone ever make a Semi-Auto "Schmeisser" MP-40??

PDA

megatronrules
February 22, 2003, 11:28 PM
Was wondering about this. That would be cool! Stamped parts, would be cheap to make. They made semi versions of about every other Sub Gun. Thanks for any info.

If you enjoyed reading about "Did anyone ever make a Semi-Auto "Schmeisser" MP-40??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AK103K
February 23, 2003, 07:32 AM
I just saw somewhere recently that someone was going to make one. I think it was going to use STEN mags and have a 16" barrel, which to me, would totally screw its looks up. I dont know how cheap it would be to make though. It would have to have a totally different system to be legal(fire from a closed bolt), so all the innards would have to be redesigned. I guess we will just have to see if it materializes. If your looking for a dummy gun, which is just as hard to find, I've been seeing Airsoft copys on Ebay going for around $350, one even as cheap as $150. Ofcoure, that was the one I came in on right after it closed.

Grin&Barrett
February 23, 2003, 12:54 PM
I've seen them before. Will look & post location.

If you enjoyed reading about "Did anyone ever make a Semi-Auto "Schmeisser" MP-40??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!