Another NAA Guardian .32 ACP vs. Kel-Tec P-3AT Thread

PDA

E36M3
September 26, 2004, 12:49 PM
I've spent hours with the "Search" function and would still welcome any additional thoughts on the .32 ACP Guardian and the Kel-Tec P-3AT. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another NAA Guardian .32 ACP vs. Kel-Tec P-3AT Thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Goodshot
September 26, 2004, 02:53 PM
It just so happens that I traded in my .32 Guardian for A Kel-tec P3AT. They are both good handguns. I made the trade for weight reduction ( about half the weight of the Guardian) and bigger caliber. I shoot the .380 a little better than I did the .32. I'm happy with my decision. The P3AT has been very reliable.

Wilson 17&26
September 26, 2004, 05:43 PM
IIRC, someone posted on the KTOG Forum that a 32NAA barrel will be available (not sure of source) in early October. You can now have your 32 in a 380 :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Another NAA Guardian .32 ACP vs. Kel-Tec P-3AT Thread" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!