Blackpowder competition near NY, NY?

PDA

tlekas
February 23, 2003, 01:05 AM
I have a friend that lives near NY city, Jackson Heights, who is interested in getting involved in competetive black powder shooting.

He grew up on a farm and shot a lot then but has not done much in a long time. He was up for a visit here in NH and we went out and shot a variety of things including my flintlock Hawkens that I got for the PA deer hunting trip I have not gotten around to. He has a general interest in old things, he is into Morris dancing, and he would like to get back into shooting with black powder.

I am not familiar with the legal situation where he lives or where to direct him to get started and then involved in competition.

If you enjoyed reading about "Blackpowder competition near NY, NY?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Blackpowder competition near NY, NY?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!