new forum idea...

PDA

Edmond
September 27, 2004, 05:54 PM
Hi,

I just thought that it would be great to have some kind of caliber forum section to discuss different calibers and for member to ask and answer questions. It would be awesome under the Gear and Ammunition page.

I think that there are a lot of questions that people have about ammunition and they ask but the other boards are so busy that the topic may get buried.

In sticking with The High Road principles, no flaming would be allowed like "Oh why shoot a puny little .38..." or any BS like that.

I think a dedicated caliber forum would be awesome also because we sometimes don't know where to post our caliber questions at. Do we do it in the general discussion or in the handgun, rifle, wheelgun, etc... sections?

We could also talk about FMJ vs. JHP ammo, probably have a sticky thread with pictures.

I'm not very knowledgeable about guns or ammunition and I think it would be a great help to everyone.

We could also talk about new ammo that we tried and new ammo that's coming out and who has great deals on ammo.

If you enjoyed reading about "new forum idea..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "new forum idea..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!