Colt Enhanced Ultimate Officers ACP

PDA

Master Blaster
September 29, 2004, 08:15 AM
I have a Colt enhanced ultimate officers ACP, its been sitting in my safe since I bought it and fired it a couple of times 4 years ago. Its a custom shop worked over model, that has been dehorned and had reliability enhancements done by Colt (per Colt customer service).

Does anyone have a copy of the Blue book and know the Blue book value for one of these in 95% condition.

What do they usually go for in the store if someone has one, keep in mind that mine is not NIB and I dont have the box. This pistol was unfired and was part of the Colt fire sale of 4 years ago when they were emptying their vault to raise money for tooling.

I may be considering selling it.

It is a circa 1993 high polish stainless, flat top slide, long high polish steel trigger and flat mainspring housing (stainless steel), it has one colt magazine with a high polish base plate.

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Enhanced Ultimate Officers ACP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
popeye
September 29, 2004, 09:34 AM
My 6 yr. old Blue Book says %100 = $610. Now back to reality. I sold a "Officers Ultimate" no box, (factory bright blue slide and bright stainless frame) for $750. But, it took 3 months to find a collector type to buy it. If yours is in original config. (original trigger, hammer, frame not cut for non-Colt beavertail) your gun should be worth $650-$700. Just my opinion.

P.S. I have a bright stainless Colt Officers magazine for sale if you need it

If you enjoyed reading about "Colt Enhanced Ultimate Officers ACP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!