A video Lennyjoe wanted to share...

PDA

wasrjoe
September 29, 2004, 04:51 PM
Lennyjoe sent me this video a while ago wanting me to host it. I did, and sent him the link to it, but I think he thought I was going to post it on the forums, too, or something... he never posted it. Anyhow, it's quite an impressive video. It's from the 2003 Dry Creek Shoot. Enjoy!

The video. (http://inhibitionzero.com/bb/index.php?showtopic=28)

If you enjoyed reading about "A video Lennyjoe wanted to share..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Daedalus
September 29, 2004, 05:14 PM
Oh Ma Deuce, why must you be so expensive? :(

FPrice
September 29, 2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks for sharing that! We are having a Machine Gun shoot here in Western Massachusetts in about a month. Of course you won't be as good as what was in this video (much smaller range, NO flying targets!) but a fully automatic weapon is a fully automatic weapon is a blast.

Jason Demond
September 29, 2004, 08:16 PM
Hot damn, that was good!

Jason Demond
September 29, 2004, 08:19 PM
The guy in the white hat shooting the M60 prone, is that strings of copper coming out the bore?

sumpnz
September 29, 2004, 08:58 PM
So, how do I get invited to the next Dry Creek Shoot?

Spot77
September 29, 2004, 09:03 PM
OMG....I gotta' change my shorts.

That looks like WAY more fun than any human should have......

Brick
September 29, 2004, 09:41 PM
Awesome. If it takes TWO hands to pull the charging handle back, then it's definitely made NOT for you....;)

Only thing I couldn't handle was the music. I couldn't hear the guns nor do I like the music. Bummer.:banghead:

Moparmike
September 29, 2004, 10:12 PM
*keyboard shorts out from drool*

*gets another keyboard*

Mmmmmmmmmm, full-auto.

Mulliga
September 29, 2004, 10:14 PM
Man...stuff like that makes me want to repeal the NFA RIGHT NOW. :D

Exposure
September 29, 2004, 10:38 PM
Whoa, awesome video! Did anyone see how fast that Micro-Uzi was?!?!??!?! Looks like a lot of fun.

Ryan1021
September 29, 2004, 10:54 PM
That is probably one of the coolest things I have ever seen!! :D Man I wish I could fire a full auto weapon. Too bad there is not a place around here that rents them. :(

keyhole
September 29, 2004, 11:01 PM
Too Cool!:what:

armoredman
September 29, 2004, 11:03 PM
WOW!!!!!! I wanna go next time!!!!!

MAURICE
September 29, 2004, 11:59 PM
After renting an MP5 at a local range, watching the Mail Call clip someone posted yesterday,and this vid, I WANT FULL AUTO!!!

/me starts foaming at the mouth with eyes rolled back.

garrettwc
September 30, 2004, 12:28 AM
Man I am so ready for Knob Creek now. Just a few more days.... just a few more days.....

Lennyjoe
September 30, 2004, 01:40 AM
Thanks for hooking me up on that. I kinda dropped the ball on posting the link.

Been a busy week with work and empty brass.;)

Black Majik
September 30, 2004, 03:33 AM
I remember someone once posted that over on the Cali board.

Neener neener none of us cali's could ever come close to it. Bastards. :o

Awesome video though. I want a Glock 18! :evil:

DontShootMe
September 30, 2004, 04:02 AM
with the title "What are the gun nuts going to do now that the Assault Weapons Ban is lifted?"

At first I was upset because full-auto never had anything to do with the AWB anyway, but then I started to drool over the guns. It was a news/discussion site. I chalked it up to ignorance.

RevDisk
September 30, 2004, 05:52 AM
The guy in the white hat shooting the M60 prone, is that strings of copper coming out the bore?

That's an MG-42. They're a lot of fun, especially when someone else is paying for the ammo. ;)

Autos are addictive, and you're always searching for a bigger hit. I'm trying to find a bigger hit than a belt fed full auto grenade launcher... I wanna get my hands on a M138 electric gattling gun.

Gunhead
September 30, 2004, 11:38 AM
EXCELLENT WORK!

tankertom
September 30, 2004, 09:36 PM
Is it still up? I can't get it to work.

Lennyjoe, were you at the dry creek shoot in 2003? My father and I were there.

tt

wasrjoe
September 30, 2004, 09:57 PM
Yeah, it's still up.

Lennyjoe
October 1, 2004, 01:12 AM
Lennyjoe, were you at the dry creek shoot in 2003? My father and I were there
No, but I wish the hell I was.

And on that note, if anyone knows if its going on anytime soon they better post it here.

I will definitely take time off of work to make that.

Lennyjoe
October 1, 2004, 01:13 AM
Yeah, it's still up.
wasr, every time I click on the link it redirects me back to another page.

Never pulls up the video. What gives? Is it my system or what?

Mr. Mysterious
October 1, 2004, 01:42 AM
That one lady charged the machine gun improperly (palm down).

Schuey2002
October 1, 2004, 02:26 AM
every time I click on the link it redirects me back to another page. Never pulls up the video. What gives? Is it my system or what?
Ditto.

I've tried that link over and over, and I keep getting bounced 'n forth between two different web pages.. :o

Turkish
October 1, 2004, 02:42 AM
I'm lucky enough to be a part of a private MG shoot about twice a year. In fact, a few of those guns(including one of the M2's) are owned by my cousins friend. Along with AK's, g18, mp5's, m16's, m4's, Sig 552, SAW, ppsh41, UMP45, you know the usual stuff. Unfortunetly he doesn't own an M134. See that's actually my cousins other FA friend who owns that. An MG-42 with free ammo GREATLY pales in comparison to an M134 with free ammo. And pictures can be posted on request if anyone has any saliva left after the first video.

PMDW
October 1, 2004, 03:00 AM
Nice video. It will make a good addition to my 900MB gun video collection. :)

wasrjoe
October 1, 2004, 04:05 AM
I've tried that link over and over, and I keep getting bounced 'n forth between two different web pages..

Not sure... do you have any download programs? If so, disable them. The download should be plenty fast without them. If that is not the case, what browser are you using?

denny
October 1, 2004, 09:58 AM
If you cannot download, as I could not at first, try turning on the allowing of redirects or cookies in your browser.

Black Snowman
October 1, 2004, 01:16 PM
I could get it to download. I actaully saw the video on another site first. I can't post which site here, because it's not appropriate for . . . well pretty much anyone ;)

Schuey2002
October 1, 2004, 02:59 PM
Not sure... do you have any download programs? If so, disable them.
I disabled Norton Internet Security (just long enough for it to download) and got it to work. Cool video! :eek: :cool:

Cliff
October 1, 2004, 03:24 PM
Cool video. I had to disable norton firewall for it to play.

Lennyjoe
October 1, 2004, 08:11 PM
I had to disable norton firewall for it to play
Thats the same thing I had to do here at Mi Casa.

CZ-100
October 1, 2004, 09:14 PM
COOL!!!:D

Sure was allot of $$$:evil:

tankertom
October 1, 2004, 09:40 PM
Norton Internet Security was the problem. Cool, We were at the next space up from the blonde girl with the Ma Deuce and her dad.

tt

XLMiguel
October 1, 2004, 09:40 PM
:cool: This goes on list of 10 most fun things to do with one's clothes on!

It's another sort of dicotomy. Rationally, I think full auto is wasteful in a non-battlefiled situation but . . . it is an experience one should have and appreciate.

It's like, I'm a sailor (wind slave) but I have a friend with a Cigarette, powered by a pair of supercharged 683 c.i. big blocks, and once a summer we run over from Solomons to St Michael's for crabcakes. Mostly, I find them things to be really annoying, too damn loud, among other things. . . .

This is an all day sail for me, but only 30-40 minutes in the Black Arrow. If we sail, them crab cakes are mkt price, maybe $20.. The rapid transit version are about $200/crabcake, but sometimes, you gots to get yer ya-ya's out :D . I wouldn't own one, but I'm gald I've got a buddy who does (and who pays for the gas). Don't make much sense, but it sure is fun:evil:

Grey54956
October 1, 2004, 11:12 PM
Oh... My... GAWD!!!

That is the most fantastic video I have seen since that mini-gun fottage from about a year ago.

It makes me bounce around with joy.

Firethorn
October 1, 2004, 11:43 PM
Ahhhh....

That was goooooood.

:D :evil: :neener: :what: :D

Jason Demond
October 2, 2004, 12:35 AM
Anyone got any links to other shoots? After watching the one above, I need to see more!

firearms_instructor
October 2, 2004, 01:16 PM
Who was the artist, and is it an anti-gun satire, or what?

erik the bold
October 2, 2004, 02:03 PM
Link still working today.......awesome!!!!

45R
October 2, 2004, 02:18 PM
No workie here :(

J Miller
October 2, 2004, 02:39 PM
I clicked on the video link and ended up in what looked like another forum. Then when I tried to open the video from there, winrar kicked in and I had to unzip it. Finally got it on my harddrive as a .wmp file.

Wow! Love them 50's. And those little wheeled cannons. NEAT!

I've had the good fortune to be able to fire a few full autos, and wastefull as they are..........they ARE FUN!

Someday maybe I can get one. Like that Lewis gun. I always did like the .303 Brit round.

Joe

Ham Hock
October 12, 2004, 07:11 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song and artist (and I use those terms loosely) playing in the background?

rugerdude
October 12, 2004, 07:33 PM
WOW, just plain WOW. I liked how they started out with the mag loading and belting of rounds and built up. The music didn't bother me too much, the guns were louder anyhow. How much do one of them M2s cost anyway. I also didn't know you could own a cannon, I can't imagine the cost of the rounds. I also loved the thing they were shooting at and how it was egulfed in explosions!!!!:what: DARN ME NOT BEING 21 AND RICHER THAN ANYONE ON THIS EARTH SHOULD BE!!!!:cuss: oh well, it's about time I watch that video again.......

gigmike
October 12, 2004, 08:33 PM
I just never get tired of watching that video!

I remember seeing one of Jesse James w/ a .50 cal shooting up a car with tracer rounds at night. Was that at this site?

Zackmeister
October 22, 2004, 01:14 AM
:what: Awesome.

PMDW
October 22, 2004, 01:34 AM
I remember seeing one of Jesse James w/ a .50 cal shooting up a car with tracer rounds at night. Was that at this site?

It was a Dillon minigun. That was done for a TV show.

http://www.inhibitionzero.com/videos/thedillongun.zip

Chisel Head
September 7, 2008, 06:42 PM
Top this, Sir:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkT_d2OTgv0

If you enjoyed reading about "A video Lennyjoe wanted to share..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!