XD9 10 rd mags interchangeable with XD40 for higher cap?

PDA

confinedbythecurtain
September 29, 2004, 05:38 PM
Another newbie question. I hope you seasoned firearms vets dont get too peaved.:p Are the mags for the XD9 interchangeable with the XD40 mags? On another thread (possibly TFL), a member told me that I could use the xd40 10 cap mag in the xd9 and it would hold more rounds. Is this true? Not that I dont trust the original info I was given, I just wanna be sure before I damage my gun or worse injure myself (or someone else). Is this a safe practice? Any info on this, as always, will be greatly appreciated.

If you enjoyed reading about "XD9 10 rd mags interchangeable with XD40 for higher cap?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gameface
September 29, 2004, 05:43 PM
Yes it works. Some people have had to tighten the lips a little, but they still work in the XD-40 even after the adjustment.

Check out
http://www.hs2000talk.com
For more XD info than you can shake a stick at.

Gameface

confinedbythecurtain
September 29, 2004, 07:25 PM
Excellant, I am located in Kali, so Hi caps are illegal:barf: I would rather get the xd40 mag to get the extra shots! BTW thanks for the link to the SA forum!

If you enjoyed reading about "XD9 10 rd mags interchangeable with XD40 for higher cap?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!