black man with a gun

PDA

Steel
September 30, 2004, 09:55 AM
thought that would get some attention -- it caught mine too. Decent site. I seem to recall reading about this fella back on the TFL site. Good to see a black guy that is pro RKBA -- a departure from the usual Democrat bias of the black community. I'd like to see alinkn to the High Road on his web page.

http://www.blackmanwithagun.com

If you enjoyed reading about "black man with a gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
stevelyn
September 30, 2004, 10:25 AM
He's also a member here.

KMKeller
September 30, 2004, 10:55 AM
Kenn is a trusted friend and ally in any fight. Much moreso for 2A.

El Tejon
September 30, 2004, 11:06 AM
Anyone who like guns, motorcycles, and the blues is good to have around here.:cool: :D

geekWithA.45
September 30, 2004, 11:18 AM
FWIW:

When taking the long (140 mile!) drive to work, which winds me through PA, DE,MD,DC and NOVA, I usually take note of Donk/Gop and RKBA/Gun Bigot bumper stickers, and check out the drivers to see who our friends and opponents are.

My casual observation is that > 20% of the GOP/NRA/RKBA stickers are on cars driven by Black men and women.

If I were the Donks, I'd not be too confident that they've got the black vote locked down.

:)

duck hunt
September 30, 2004, 11:22 AM
If you ever get a chance to hear Kenn speak, do it. He spoke to the Patrick Henry Supper Club in Richmond and it was a very enjoyable and educational evening.

Barbara
September 30, 2004, 07:36 PM
www.myrahforcongress.com

Just a little bump for a good black woman with a gun. :)

(if you have any friends in Flint, Michigan, tell them to vote for her. If you don't, send her money! :) )

AZRickD
September 30, 2004, 08:56 PM
http://www.myrahforcongress.com/photosfullsize/4606.gif

wasrjoe
September 30, 2004, 09:14 PM
Just goes to show that some shooting positions just aren't flattering, no matter how beautiful you are. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "black man with a gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!