I got a question about...

PDA

mustanger98
October 1, 2004, 05:40 PM
...a thread I'm not finding in this forum. What happened, I'd posted to the thread twoblink started about "How to convert women using gun catalogs". I got a reply notice in my email, but every time I click the link to pull it up, I get this message:

-----------------------------------------------------
vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. Please visit the (re)activation page if you suspect the latter.
Logged in user: mustanger98 [logout]

Forgotten your password?
-----------------------------------------------------

What I'm wanting to know- is the thread MIA or was I locked out of it? I'm hoping it's not the latter. I'm hoping I didn't wind up offending somebody.

If you enjoyed reading about "I got a question about..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TallPine
October 1, 2004, 05:48 PM
You PO'd the electron god, perhaps ...? :D

Oleg Volk
October 1, 2004, 06:09 PM
See http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104142

mustanger98
October 1, 2004, 11:09 PM
Oleg, Thanks for letting me know. While I might not have picked up on problematic angles, there's no telling what somebody else might figure out and do with it.

VietVet 67-68
October 2, 2004, 01:41 PM
Mustanger98

The girl in the pink thong took it just like your dully!!

Keith http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/a0/thefinger.gif

mustanger98
October 2, 2004, 10:38 PM
For anyone who don't know, VietVet 67-68's reference the "the girl in the pink thong" was to a tall tale kind of thread a bunch of us kept going for a long time over on Battlerifles.com :)

Only on the internet.:rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "I got a question about..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!