NRA ad

PDA

Wolfy
October 2, 2004, 12:47 PM
Thought this was funny.

http://www.nrapvf.org/media/pdf/doghunt.htm

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA ad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chetrogers
October 2, 2004, 03:10 PM
I'M not a hunter but think its funny.I'm also a Democrat.But not voting for the Democratic party this November. :)

Sylvilagus Aquaticus
October 2, 2004, 03:15 PM
bump.

I love it. Boortz would love it.

IIRC, poodles (standard poodles, actually) were originally bred as hunting dogs.

But, it does fit.

Regards,
Rabbit.

FPrice
October 2, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Thought this was funny."

NOT very funny.

It's insulting to poodles.

:D

nico
October 2, 2004, 03:46 PM
nice:D

Standing Wolf
October 2, 2004, 06:01 PM
Great advertisement; appalling typography.

Bob R
October 2, 2004, 10:19 PM
Growing up, my mother's poodle was the best bird dog in the area. My mother didn't think to much of the idea, but the dog sure did like it! She was my constant companion whenever I went hunting. She could hunt birds with the best of them.

I would consider this a terrible insult to poodles! :D

They should have used a rat dog of some sort!

bob

Combat-wombat
October 3, 2004, 01:43 AM
-chuckles-
I don't care all that much for hunting, but it's a good ad.

AR-15Nutt
October 3, 2004, 07:12 AM
""But not voting for the Democratic party this November.""

excuse me sir, but there is no such thing as the "democratic" party !!!!

there is a "democrat" party, which is filled with fools & idiots
:neener:

ID_shooting
October 3, 2004, 08:50 AM
"IIRC, poodles (standard poodles, actually) were originally bred as hunting dogs."

You are correct. The goofy haircut is for boyency in the water.

Norton
October 3, 2004, 09:00 AM
Chris Cox is on Fox News at 8:55am EDT......did a good job of conscisely outlining why gun owners are opposed to Kerry.

Julian what's his name (guy on the right of the three hosts) was pretty fair to Chris.....the strange little man on the left is coming across as a raging anti......

Thanks go out to Chris on a job well done.

71Commander
October 3, 2004, 09:36 AM
They should have used a rat dog of some sort!

That poodle insinuation is that kerry is a pampered creature, what with the pedicures, touched up hair color, manicures and what not. He's (Kerry) is foo-fooish.:barf:

Roon
October 4, 2004, 12:52 AM
Not only is he fop-ish, he's cuckolded as well (I mean, would you want TeRAYsa - without the big bucks). I wonder if he's as miserable as Al Gore was in 2000? :confused: I think those two should join PA - Politicians Anonymous.

fistful
October 4, 2004, 01:19 AM
The goofy haircut is for boyency in the water. You have GOT to be kidding me!

Roon, I thought "cuckolded" meant that a man's wife is cheating on him. In what sense do you mean it?

Roon
October 4, 2004, 01:31 AM
Fistful,

I'm stretching the meaning here a bit, but she remains true to John Heinz more than John Kerry, and basically only tolerates him, berating him with the ghost of her former husband. He may be dead, but he is TeRAYsa's real love.

Besides, I like the thought of Kerry being cuckolded in the classic sense. I mean, the guy's got no stones. :D

mohican
October 4, 2004, 11:01 AM
Boortz does refer to Kerry as "the Poodle"

foghornl
October 4, 2004, 11:56 AM
Funny, yes.

But would be side-splitting funny is not so close to the truth.

Seventhsword
October 4, 2004, 07:15 PM
very funny. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "NRA ad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!