Another child killed by a gun.

PDA

grnzbra
October 3, 2004, 08:48 PM
Child with gun kills 'playmate'. (http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/base/news-13/109670795242363.xml?times?nmx)

If you enjoyed reading about "Another child killed by a gun." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sistema1927
October 3, 2004, 08:52 PM
I'm sure that both moms will say that they were "good boys".

Molon Labe
October 3, 2004, 08:55 PM
Another child killed by a gun.Killed by a gun? This is a first. I have never heard of a gun killing a person... :rolleyes:

Standing Wolf
October 3, 2004, 09:02 PM
Victims of mean old racist society, no doubt.

rock jock
October 3, 2004, 09:08 PM
Boyz will be boyz.

ilcylic
October 3, 2004, 09:09 PM
Clearly, everyone involved was both a gentleman and a scholar.

-Ogre

erik the bold
October 3, 2004, 11:03 PM
AND........Since when are 19 and 21 year olds called "children" ??? :fire:

wasrjoe
October 3, 2004, 11:08 PM
The situation became inflamed, Meidt said, when Israel used the phrase, "What's popping?"

"What's cracking?" McKnight replied, according to Meidt.

Those terms and the gang signs they flashed signified membership in the rival groups, Meidt explained, setting off an explosion of hostility between the two young men.

*** kind of gang-code is that? Are they in rival breakfast cereal gangs?

grnzbra
October 3, 2004, 11:35 PM
AND........Since when are 19 and 21 year olds called "children" ???

I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO USE "SARCASM ON/SARCASM OFF" TAGS!!!

Jeff
October 3, 2004, 11:38 PM
*** kind of gang-code is that? Are they in rival breakfast cereal gangs?

It's just a bunch of silly, childish ghetto trash using their ghetto slang and ghetto codes. As long as they are wasting each other and not innocent bystanders, more power to 'em.

Destructo6
October 4, 2004, 12:57 AM
What's a "Crip dance"?

DesertEagle613
October 4, 2004, 02:58 AM
The dead guy was indicted on robbery, kidnapping and carjacking?? :what:

Damn. I really don't see much of a downside to this situation.

El Tejon
October 4, 2004, 08:51 AM
As we used to say, chalk another one up to the GRF "good riddance factor".

DigitalWarrior
October 4, 2004, 10:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Clicky. (http://clickglock2.web1000.com/)
hahahahahahahahahaaaahhaha

Joe Demko
October 4, 2004, 11:26 AM
As long as no uninvolved bystanders are injured, I don't really see a downside to this. There is now one less street thug who looks to gangs and violence as the solution to his problems.

jefnvk
October 4, 2004, 11:38 AM
As an 18 year old, I am old enough to go to war. But, when statistics are used in gun crimes, I am an adult. Maybe someone should sue the government for using child troops, then. These were NOT children, despite what te media wants to say. They have all the rights (handguns and alcohol aside:scrutiny: ) and responsibilities that adults do, they are adults.

grnzbra
October 4, 2004, 12:30 PM
These were NOT children

Sorry, you're wrong. In order for Sara and her Million Toadies to have their 12 or whatever children per day killed with firearms, they have to include up to age 24.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another child killed by a gun." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!