Thank you Mr. Guest and hello all.

PDA

hollowhandle
October 5, 2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks for letting me know about this site. I have watched it for a couple of months and I am very impressed by the higher road taken by the members.
oh yeah, and Hello all.
Chip

If you enjoyed reading about "Thank you Mr. Guest and hello all." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
R.H. Lee
October 5, 2004, 05:42 PM
Hi Chip. Where does your 'handle' come from?

BryanP
October 5, 2004, 06:11 PM
Welcome Chip. If you've been lurking you should know the rule: new guy buys the ammo. ;)

WhoKnowsWho
October 5, 2004, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the High Road!

Penman
October 5, 2004, 06:40 PM
Hey Chip, welcome to THR!

As new guy, you don't have to buy all the ammo if you clean the guns...

El Tejon
October 5, 2004, 06:40 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend.:)

Dr.Rob
October 5, 2004, 07:02 PM
Welcome aboard... look forward to hearing your input.

Johnny Guest
October 5, 2004, 07:18 PM
Welcome aboard.

:)
Johnny

hollowhandle
October 5, 2004, 08:02 PM
Wow, new guy buys the ammo....that would be a lot of ammo around here. I will have to spend a lot of time on Mr. Guest's reloading forum.
As for my handle, I used to make collect and make custom knives. I had probably the largest collection of survival knives for a non-dealer. They were my favorite. Anyway, I sold most of that collection to finance some class 3 purchases but I kept some of my own and the handle from my knife days. I'ts hard to shake a good name.
Thanks for the hospitality.
Chip

Cacique500
October 5, 2004, 08:26 PM
Welcome...and we need pictures!

bytor94
October 5, 2004, 09:00 PM
Welcome to you!

Pull up a chair and hang around awhile. I think you'll like it here. :)

jefnvk
October 5, 2004, 09:02 PM
Custom Knives? Class III? We need some pics :D

hollowhandle
October 5, 2004, 09:12 PM
My knife photo's are not digital. But I will try to take a couple. I haven't made any since we moved to Texas because I have not been able to set up my shop. I tried to set things up in the garage but my wife has this thing about wanting to park in there. I hope to get back into it someday because it is enjoyable.
Here is a pick of one of my recent additions.
Chip

WhoKnowsWho
October 5, 2004, 09:37 PM
Here is a pick of one of my recent additions.

I think I just made a new friend, wanna drive over for our next Tucson get together? :D

It's sad, I could get a Class III piece, would only need to get rid of some of my collection... but alas, I haven't and probably won't.

Little Loudmouth
October 5, 2004, 10:02 PM
Welcome to THR! Hmm.. Uzi, eh? looks fun...

Preacherman
October 5, 2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome, Chip! We'll try to overcome our suspicions of you (which are due to Johnny Guest being the one to bring you on board...) :D

joe sixpack
October 6, 2004, 01:10 AM
Glad to have you on board, welcome!

cheers, js

Sindawe
October 6, 2004, 01:27 AM
Welcome to THR! Look foward to you input and views here.

Nice Uzi, does she have a sister? :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Thank you Mr. Guest and hello all." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!