PDA

Stillie
October 6, 2004, 04:02 PM
Hello all,

New member here from Stafford, VA. Some of you may recognize my member name from ARFCOM or from one of the many sportbike sites I frequent. I was referred to this site by a friend and I like what I see so far.

As far as weapons go, I own one of the "evil" assault weapons :D, a Kimber Custom II TLE, and a Remington 700 ADL .308.

That's about all I've got to say for now!

Stefan

If you enjoyed reading about "New member" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
thefitzvh
October 6, 2004, 04:15 PM
<BLISSNINNY>
ASSAULT WEAPONS!!!!!!??????

I bet your AR is mindlessly killing people BY ITSELF AS WE SPEAK!!!

Must BAN THEM! FOR THE CHILDREN </BLISSNINNY>

Uhm. Hey everyone. This guy is my former *snaps to parade rest* squad leader... so let's make him feel welcome.

See ya friday, buddy.

James

middy
October 6, 2004, 04:50 PM
Welcome to The High Road, Stillie!

El Tejon
October 6, 2004, 05:26 PM
Welcome to THR, new friend.:)

hso
October 6, 2004, 05:36 PM
Welcome!

You'll note that the site is populated by thoughtful, relatively polite firearms owners that are amazingly diverse in their social and political beliefs, but we all (or at least almost all of us) agree that personal firearms ownership is a personal right.

R.H. Lee
October 6, 2004, 05:39 PM
and a Remington 700 ADL .308. :what:

A high powered assault weapon designed to defeat body armor. Is there no end to the madness?

Welcome. :cool:

moa
October 6, 2004, 06:17 PM
Welcome. A word of warning. This site can be addictive.

Also, check out the www.thefiringline.com, if you have not done so already. Many of the THR people hang there too.

jobu07
October 6, 2004, 08:23 PM
So you've been given a life sentence of hard posting on THR eh? Welcome aboard. Lots of folks here who you can learn from and we're happy to have your knowledge to teach us as well! Welcome aboard, there is no esacpe... ;)

mcneill
October 6, 2004, 09:32 PM
Welcome, Stille. You'll be glad you signed up. There is an amazing repository of knowledge here with friendly folks willing to share.

Jim

Jesse308
October 6, 2004, 09:35 PM
Welcome.:D

Stillie
October 6, 2004, 11:13 PM
A high powered assault weapon designed to defeat body armor. Is there no end to the madness?

No the .308 isn't an assault weapon! It's an evil sniper rifle destined to take over the world!!! :evil:

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Stefan

1911Ron
October 6, 2004, 11:54 PM
Howdy and welcome,newbie buys ammo I need .45acp and 7.62x39 please:evil: 'sides it isn't an assault weapon it's a Homeland defense rifle:D :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New member" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!