Australian .308 (ADI) 80's vs 90's Production

PDA

Ringer
October 8, 2004, 08:09 PM
I have a box of this stuff that I believe is 1980's Production but I'm not sure. The blister packs are marked 24.08.89, am I correct in thinking that is a date code? I have seen others say they prefer the 1990's Production. Would like to pick up some 1990's locally or online. Ammoman advertises it, but only in the full crate. Would like to try some before buying the whole crate.

Thanks for any insight on the production date. Oh I'd welcome any comments on your experiences between the two.

If you enjoyed reading about "Australian .308 (ADI) 80's vs 90's Production" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnKSa
October 9, 2004, 09:49 PM
I have yet to hear a single negative comment regarding this ammunition--regardless of the date of manufacture.

The general consensus seems to be that it is the best quality surplus .308 that is currently widely available.

If you enjoyed reading about "Australian .308 (ADI) 80's vs 90's Production" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!