Price check on asile 3. QUICK!

PDA

longrifleman
October 9, 2004, 07:50 PM
I was at a local gun show and a dealer has a Savage 112 in .22-250, heavy barrel, synthetic, blued with a fair Bushnell scope for $435. Rifle alone is $385. Condition looks good but no good way to check for throat erosion. Rifle doesn't appear to have been fired enough for that to be a serious concern.

From previous shopping around the price seems about right, but no great bargain. Anybody have any ideas on price.

When I came home from the show without buying anything the wife seemed surprised and kinda hinted around about something being wrong with me. I probably won't have to sleep in the barn with the rifle if I did bring it home. For once.:D

If you enjoyed reading about "Price check on asile 3. QUICK!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jsalcedo
October 9, 2004, 08:37 PM
Sounds like a ok price.

I just sold a savage 110 30-06 with a $100 variable bushnell for about
$375 if that is any indication.

Also check gunbroker for ideas.

GLOCKME
October 9, 2004, 09:34 PM
There are several model 112s listed in the BB of gun values..

112-FV is a synthetic heavy barrel model with a value of 360.00 at 100%..

If you enjoyed reading about "Price check on asile 3. QUICK!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!