Gunshow comment....from the mouths of babes

PDA

Atticus
October 9, 2004, 09:47 PM
I went to a local show today (Hilliard Ohio). As I was walking in, a kid (about 10 years old) and his dad were walking out. The kid was carrying a new in the wrap toy assault rifle that was loaded with dozens of neato features. It was nearly as big as he was. As he walked by me he said,
"That's pretty cool dad...everyone goes in there with money and leaves with new toys". I couldn't have said it better....he made my day. No new toys for me however...just some ammo and some cool accessories. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunshow comment....from the mouths of babes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Daniel964
October 9, 2004, 09:49 PM
I was their also from 10 till about 1. Bought me about 4200 rounds of ammo for my rifles.

cracked butt
October 9, 2004, 11:14 PM
My dad used to take me to gun shows when I was about 10. Things never change- cool, though overpriced toys.:cool:

71Commander
October 10, 2004, 06:28 AM
My new toy from yesterday's gun show.:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/tucker13/fal-2.jpg

Highland Ranger
October 10, 2004, 07:38 AM
At his age he's just connecting that money (useless pieces of paper) isn't quite so useless at the gun show!

erik the bold
October 10, 2004, 07:39 AM
My new toy from yesterday's gun show.

Looks Great! Was that from Birch Run?

71Commander
October 10, 2004, 07:55 AM
Looks Great! Was that from Birch Run?

Yeah. Got a great deal on it. Was looking for an AK, and saw a couple of Norinco's for 399.00. I thought I would look at the entire show before making a decision. Saw a guy walking around with a sign on the FAL and bought it instead.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunshow comment....from the mouths of babes" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!