new toy from nation's gun show!

PDA

cookhj
October 10, 2004, 01:22 AM
so i went to the nation's gun show today in chantilly, va and saw the exact AK that i've been looking for!

it's a polish AK built by Vector arms.

If you enjoyed reading about "new toy from nation's gun show!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cookhj
October 10, 2004, 01:25 AM
and here's the other pic....

SirPorl
October 10, 2004, 02:43 AM
I must say that is one sweet lookin AK. Congrats on the nice pickup

SirPorl

Seventhsword
October 10, 2004, 12:15 PM
Very nice! :cool:

Gewehr98
October 10, 2004, 12:37 PM
No fair baiting us, without some info. Who made it? How much? You know, the important things. ;)

cookhj
October 10, 2004, 03:38 PM
well, there was a fellow VMI alumni that was over by the quantico arms tables who sells class III stuff that i had talked to last show, so i decided to go say hey. i noticed some other guy looking at this nice AK that's a vector arms build from a polish kit. the price on it was pretty good and it was exactly what i wanted. he put it down and i immediately picked it up. the other guy started staring at me, i think hoping that i wouldn't buy it. i saw that he was eyeballing me so i decided to buy it. the other guy was visibly disappointed and asked the dealer when he was getting some more in stock. i ended up paying around $680 out the door. after that i went over to the ammoman and bought 6 more mags and a case of wolf ammo. haven't had a chance to fire it yet but i will let y'all know as soon as i get a chance!

cookhj
October 20, 2004, 04:43 PM
so i took out the new AK yesterday and ran a hundred rounds or so through her. accuracy was very good and, just like pretty much any AK, performance was flawless.

If you enjoyed reading about "new toy from nation's gun show!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!