Fng

PDA

warpig
February 24, 2003, 10:33 AM
Hey everyone, This site was recomended to me and I have been checking it out and decided to register. I am from South Dakota and like coonhounds and guns.

Hope to have some fun and good converstion here.:)

If you enjoyed reading about "Fng" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
10-Ring
February 24, 2003, 10:40 AM
Welcome & C Ya on the boards! :)

geegee
February 24, 2003, 10:48 AM
Welcome! Coonhounds, huh? When I lived in Canada, a roommate of mine had a Coonhound named "Bugler", and let me tell you, when he got to "bugling" the whole neighborhood heard him! :D That was one of the most entertaining animals I've ever seen in my life. geegee

762x51
February 24, 2003, 10:59 AM
Welcome! :)

TheFrontRange
February 24, 2003, 11:04 AM
Howdy, Warpig...do you post over at an EZ-Board forum, too, maybe TheFirearmsForum or another one over there? Your "handle" looks familiar to me. In any case, welcome and enjoy! :)

Blackhawk
February 24, 2003, 11:11 AM
Welcome to THR, warpig! :D

Enjoy!

warpig
February 24, 2003, 11:17 AM
TheFrontRange

yes, I hang out on www.thefirearmsforum.com forum quite a bit. I don't recognize your name though. I bet you have another one.

I am also registed on about 10 other sites. I waded through the member list here and saw more than one name that is familiar.

dairycreek
February 24, 2003, 11:41 AM
Good shooting;)

TheFrontRange
February 24, 2003, 01:02 PM
I bet you have another one.

Yep, Warpig, I post as "mpprr" over on TFF.

Swamp Yankee
February 24, 2003, 01:07 PM
Welcome aboard.
Now do you run Blue Ticks, Black and Tans, or Plots?
Take Care

Dave R
February 24, 2003, 05:26 PM
So, warpig....

AR or AK?

9mm or .45acp?

Just kidding! Looking forward to "seeing" you around.

warpig
February 24, 2003, 05:47 PM
Swamp Yankee and Dave R

AR,M1A,M1Garand in no particular order

.45 1911 style like JMB wanted it:)

I have a passion for things by JMB and shotguns with the barrels juxtaposed not superposed:)

My Browning BSS is one of my favorites.

I run English Coonhounds

Here is a picture of some of the coon hides from a couple years ago.

voilsb
February 24, 2003, 06:12 PM
welcome to the board. if you're not careful, you can easily spend hours here and not get anything productive done in your entire day!

If you enjoyed reading about "Fng" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!